SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Moderator move to the States - update and prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Moderator move to the States - update and prayer

Dear Saints,

With excitement I wanted to make this announcement that we believe clearly the Lord has led us down to the States to GA particularly. We have had one year up in Canada and the birth of a child: Emily and after much prayer and consideration we have felt to move back to the USA.

I believe there are many wonderful ministry opportunities being down here and more freedom to travel and visit brothers and sisters in the Lord.

You can contact us and please update our new mailing address:

Greg Gordon
PO Box 126
Cumming, GA,
30028, USA

Please pray for us as a family as we get settled and find a home, vechile and all these other things and for the paperwork for my green card etc. Thank you precious saints.

We are looking forward to closer fellowship with saints in the greater Atlanta area especially.

2012/12/10 22:23Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re: Moderator move to the States - update and prayer

I'm still pretty sure I heard the Lord say you should move to Missouri, but Georgia's ok...lol

2012/12/10 23:37Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Brother Greg,

We welcome you to the U.S. and to the south, and the Lord put you on my heart this morning while I was in prayer.

I am sure that there are some that would like to maybe give into this work, and I know that making a move like this doesn't come without cost. Would your new mailing address be the right place to send a gift?

Brother, I appreciate the fact that you have never made an appeal for funds in this ministry, but I know that there are needs.

May the Lord continue to use this ministry unto His glory and for the building up of the Church.

Mike

2012/12/11 8:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am sure that there are some that would like to maybe give into this work, and I know that making a move like this doesn't come without cost. Would your new mailing address be the right place to send a gift?

Dear Brother,

Thank you for your encouragement and prayers. We are sending out 100+ prayer cards in the next week or 2, I find this by far the greatest need. As towards moving to the States we did this obeying the Lord and trust He will provide. We did have to sell our car and other things in Canada so that has been expensive to move but we trust to have all things in due time down here. I feel this is a more permanent move and we are excited.

Being down here in the USA I feel there are so many more opportunities for regional conferences and such things. Even the Old Paths magazine has been a burden that I have still had to see maybe started again!

2012/12/11 9:54Profile
iceman9

New York

Will be praying for you and your family Greg.

It would be nice to see a Revivial conference in the North East again. Been since 07.

PA or NY would be nice.

It would be a blessing to see Old Paths Mag. back again.

2012/12/11 11:30Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying! This is exciting...and I pray that your path is made straight as you follow His leading.

2012/12/11 11:33Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

What a surprise and what a long distance to move! Since I have seen this I have been in prayer for you and your family and will continue to pray that God will bless your needs and give you guidance and direction during this important time. I believe you will enjoy living in Georgia, though I know the Atlanta area is very different from where I live (Vidalia). Georgia is a very beautiful state. As you feel led, do please update us with opportunities that may arise to join you in the work of the Lord, prayer meetings, and the like. It is a joy to glorify God, fellowship with the saints, and bless SermonIndex.

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

2012/12/11 14:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers for your encouragement's and prayers.

2012/12/12 14:00Profile
sherebyah

Dear Bro. Greg

I cant explain you enough how much I am blessed by this Sermonindex.net ministry. O how much I praise God for raising His servants in these end days. I give all gory and honor to God.

Welcome to US. Expecitng to hear more frequently about sermonindex conferences.

It would be a great blessing if I can be any help to you for the glory of God.

May God bless you Bro. and your family.

In Christ, His Bondslave
Sherebyah

2013/1/9 17:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy