SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anonymous8 On This Forum Please Stay

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jenny1234

Anonymous8 On This Forum Please Stay

Anonymous8 Please stay and do not leave this forum you help others.AMEN

Love is fully love only when it acts! This passage removes all hypocrisy....it exposes each of us to the most stringent possible going to one's very heart and exposing what is really there. Each of us are master's at hiding what is in the deepest recesses of our hearts.....from each other. But we cannot hide these things from our omniscience God. Here through His word He opens the doors so we can see ourselves as we truly are

2012/12/8 17:25Profile

Re: Anonymous8 On This Forum Please Stay

Some people just can't fellowship in groups. Some people need to rent a hall and get up and start screaming how everyone is wrong. There are some people that are that way and we have to let them go. We bless Jeff and Scott. We hope they find what they are looking for.

2012/12/8 18:00

Re:

I fellowship in a real group my friend. A NT patterned home church. I love deeply. I serve. I submit. I weep. I intercede. I call for prayer & pray for others. I am as "social" as you can get. I just refuse to allow the Gospel to be compromised. Ever. For anyone or anything. Woe to me if I preach not the Gospel. Sean would give you the shirt off his back. He brought a demon possessed 20 year old into his family's apartment and we saw him delivered and saved. He serves everyone. He won't compromise the Gospel either though. Sean warned Tom of VOM about catholicism a few years ago now at an SI conference in Justin, TX. Tom wouldn't hear it. A couple years later, he was exposed to his falling to her plagues (pedophilia is one of her many plagues). We arent hateful people. We love God, His Spirit, the Word, & the sheep. Jim is the same way. A street warrior in Detroits slums. Lots of "spiritual armchair quarterback experts" here on SI, but your discerning & accusations are filtered through flawed lenses

2012/12/8 18:34
brothagary

Re:

aproved thats a low blow to asume like that ,,, thats not a prophetic spirit in operation sterotyping is not from the spirit

2012/12/8 18:48Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

What would Jesus say? and do?

2012/12/8 19:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
aproved thats a low blow to asume like that ,,, thats not a prophetic spirit in operation sterotyping is not from the spirit

I quickly apologize. I had no idea that I was prophesying. Personally I did not know it was a low blow, however, I do not take away the fact that it could be viewed in that manner, to which I speedily take a back seat. I thought this thread was about the other two guys. My bad.

2012/12/8 21:33

Re:

Quote:
Lots of "spiritual armchair quarterback experts" here on SI, but your discerning & accusations are filtered through flawed lenses

Indeed. I agree with you. I truly am sorry brother, I thought you were someone else.

I do understand your leaving. If I may, I do envy you. Just reading your first post, I don't think I have read any of your stuff before, but just reading yours for the first time, I am touched by your genuine spirit, it feels like it's seasoned with grace. Red flags always go up when someone is patting someone on the back. I hope you know that I am genuinely saying this because I too feel some of those things that you have said.

By the way, my Mother just bought me a leather lazyboy arm chair yesterday for Christmas and this is my second day of sitting in it and when you said that I thought, talk about a prophetic utterance.

Thank you for being yourself.

If you do plan to leave, I hope you make an appearance every once in awhile.

Be blessed today.

2012/12/8 21:46
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

I am closing this thread. My advice is to redirect our attention to Christ alone in this forum and not create topics that name individuals. Sometimes we need to be reminded (I include myself) that this is not a chat room or a social networking site. Let us come back to Jesus and remain with Him, sitting at His feet and looking only to Him to understand our needs, to quench our thirsts, and to rightly discern all our motives for being here.

Thank you my dear brethren.

2012/12/8 21:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy