SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Having a wrong Understanding of the Gospel & thinking we have a right spirit somehow in it?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
Also, in your responses you presume to know the thoughts and intents of those posting. You keep insinuating that it is not done in love, simply because they bring the scriptures into the conversation. David prayed that God would keep him from presumptuous sin. I think you should do the same (and we should we all). sscott

I don't think the real issue brother is one of presumption. It is a matter of authority. So far as I know all discussion forums are subject to some basic rules which have to be reasonably imposed by those who moderate them. SermonIndex is more much more than a discussion forum it is also a ministry. The forum is I feel here to allow believers to benefit one another in a spirit of love. If that seems like a contradiction to some people then it may be that we have not understood the spiritual dynamic of our words to one another.

Greg has authority here on this site according to his conscience and the leading of the Holy Spirit along with 4 other brothers helping. Surly you can see that it isn't a good thing to openly contend with these brethren in a way which is not edifying. I hope so brother and I feel sure that when you remember that without this order we would all devour one another you will see the wisdom of it. May the Lord bless you.

2012/12/7 12:20

Re:

So Greg, can I ask you what your "agenda" was with Mother Teresa article? Surely you had a purpose/agenda for posting it. If you were trying to convince/impose your belief on others about some in the Catholic Church, is that not a violation of point number 3?

Please answer me this, why is it wrong for others who disagree with you to post scriptures and discuss the issue? Why do you silence that?

2012/12/7 12:30

Re:

Did Paul submit to Peter's authority when Peter was in the wrong or rebuke him openly? After all, Peter had actually walked with Jesus physically throughout his ministry. Peter preceded Paul, so how dare Paul? How dare Paul not "openly rebuke him to his face" Ashe did for the sake of the Body watching which would follow in his error if he sat by quietly and didn't. Here is a shocker to many, particularly the apostate church, but TRUE AUTHORITY is given by God, not by man.

Also, I begged privately for Greg to follow his own rule#11 and take this to much prayer before defending this error tooth and nail. The apostles were not above their own creeds but cheifest in example to live out what they taught. No real seeking the Lord in prayer over this matter has occurred, but a seeking to defend and attack those who lovingly bring truth.

I gladly and willingly look to submit to men walking in the spirit and living out the example laid out in scripture who love people dearly and would never allow the flock to be led astray into error without warning in love and truth. Other "authority" is man's invention, not God's intention.

2012/12/7 12:30

Re:

The "agenda" of defending the catholic church (a demonic cult) is the strongest agenda present on this site. Make no mistake about it. My agenda is Jesus, the purifying beauty of His Spirit, and the lamp unto our feet that is His Word. That's my "agenda". Lord willing, No one or nothing can/will take that "agenda" away from me.

Trying to be Convincing everyone that speaking against Catholicism (or any other demonic cult) is unloving is a seriously misguided "agenda". The Mormons speak "all about Jesus" too, so they are the next to be accepted into our "loving" (though it's not loving at all, it's just that the devils "ministers pose as angels of light" to deceive many) ecumenical all inclusive family of false unity? God forbid! The spirit of God will not contend with men forever, and He will not stay around for that total Apostacy once the prophetic voice has been ignored and intentionally killed off. He will flee and leave you to yourself. How sad that would truly be

2012/12/7 12:39
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Quoting Charlie Brown..."Good grief."

Anyone who has converted to catholicism or is considering doing so due to reading the Mother Teresa quotes, please raise your hand.

2012/12/7 12:47Profile

Re:

Quote:
The "agenda" of defending the catholic church (a demonic cult) is the strongest agenda present on this site. Make no mistake about it. My agenda is Jesus, the purifying beauty of His Spirit, and the lamp unto our feet that is His Word. That's my "agenda". Lord willing, No one or nothing can/will take that "agenda" away from me.

Trying to be Convincing everyone that speaking against Catholicism (or any other demonic cult) is unloving is a seriously misguided "agenda". The Mormons speak "all about Jesus" too, so they are the next to be accepted into our "loving" (though it's not loving at all, it's just that the devils "ministers pose as angels of light" to deceive many) ecumenical all inclusive family of false unity? God forbid! The spirit of God will not contend with men forever, and He will not stay around for that total Apostacy once the prophetic voice has been ignored and intentionally killed off. He will flee and leave you to yourself. How sad that would truly be. jeff

Brother Jeff you are truly wrong in your estimation about the understanding of Roman Catholicism and whether it is an agenda on this site. If the Lord has called you to speak against Rome then go and speak against Rome. It will cost you your life. Why do you say such things and not recognise that face to face, is face to face. It is not on the internet. Go and rebuke Rome in Rome. Then if you meet a Peter of a Paul who is wrong rebuke them also. You comprehend only that which has been comprehended since the beginning. Rome was always apostate. Yet within its ranks are to be found those who are obedient to the inner calling to abstain from idols and remain. How are you able to comprehend that which is written in a thousand books and in a prophetic spirit miss the day in which you live. I cannot comprehend it al all. What do you imagine it means when it is written come out of her my people. How can a people come out if there are none in it. At what time should they come out if prophetically by the apostle John and Christ they are told "remain?" Why do some remain and why will some come out? If you have a calling to speak to Rome then go speak to Rome.

2012/12/7 12:54

Re:

You can make a joke of this TMK, but the Lord is not pleased. You are of the crowd who last time said, "no Catholics even come on SI" & the Lord sovereignty showed you all 2 seconds later you were wrong when one spoke up and began giving hearty amens to the sites defending of Catholicism. CharIe Brown quotes? This isn't a joke folks. This is so disturbing on so many levels I wish it was a joke. No Apostacy (or adultery, from which the word comes) starts out with full blown giving over of oneself to a lie, but little compromises and belittling of truth, idolatry, and purity. This is not a game, but a "a contending for the faith once for all delivered to the saints", which "Gospel alone is able to save men's souls". You should watch your idle words and Charlie Brown references, when I assure you the Lord is not amused, nor looking down lightly to see how this will be handled going forward, nor where it will go.

2012/12/7 12:56

Re:

Brother,
We aren't talking about some who may have been saved within this cult AND DRAWN OUT, we are talking about quoting and exalting the leadership who embraced the cult and it's lies to their death (like Mr Theresa). I don't see how you don't see that? Did you read all her quotes? Do you care this lady is being held before the saints as "an example". An example she was, of the most deceptive the movement ever had to offer. Baffling....

2012/12/7 12:59
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

and again I say "good grief."

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.

2012/12/7 13:00Profile

Re:

Quote:
We aren't talking about some who may have been saved within this cult AND DRAWN OUT, we are talking about quoting and exalting the leadership who embraced the cult and it's lies to their death (like Mr Theresa). I don't see how you don't see that? Did you read all her quotes? Do you care this lady is being held before the saints as "an example". An example she was, of the most deceptive the movement ever had to offer. Baffling. jeff.

Brother Jeff the issue is no longer with Rome. It has all been said before. The time of turning is all but full. Rome sits as a queen and declares her eternal hope. Yet God has His purposes. In this Rome is key to the filling up of the wickedness of men and all the nations which have drunk of her fornications. In the end she will be destroyed in one hour. The judgement of God will suddenly overcome her and she will be brought down to ruin and destruction. Today if you are truly in a prophetic spirit then ask the Father this very thing. He will not lie to you and you will be astonished at His compassion and mercy. He will raise up the prophetic man one here and one there and the word and the cry "come out of her my people" will be heard from the four ends of the earth. Only then will the destruction come. But the time of mercy will be short and those who are sent to cry out the mercy of God in that hour will be believed because they have put away condemnation and have comprehended the mercies of God.

Only those who are in Rome cannot understand this or is harlotries. One day those who are His will come out and it will be a marvellous and wondrous thing. I say again brother if you are called to rebuke Rome then go and rebuke Rome. But it will cost you your life. Until that hour comes it will not be possible to see this great deliverance of God. Until then one here and two there will come out. The day of rebuking Rome is over. The day of preparation is at hand.

2012/12/7 13:18

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy