SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Good Encouraging Quotes from Muhammad & Joseph Smith

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Brother, in love, & publicly-you are wrong. You don't respond to or answer these things specifically, because you can't. They are indefensible. She was a false teacher-period. No false teacher is to be extolled as an "example" to the Body. You refuse to see it and lean on the "love defense". It's a false love. David Wilkerson preached much on this. I'm not angry at anyone but the devil, but to stand by and watch sheep be misled and be quiet - God forbid!

The Gospel is being lost. This lady was not of the one faith, one Gospel, one Spirit that Christ spoke of. You are holding up a lie for the people as an example. It's wrong. There is accountability. There are souls at stake in the teaching ministry and you are promoting, protecting, & defending a lie. Say you aren't even while you do it, but it's true. A lot of false "self proclaimed prophets" & "self proclaimed discernment ministries" on here I know, but you are now throwing out the baby with the bath water and sometimes a heart is aflame with God's Word, Spirit, & truth, & must not be silent.

If you keep on promoting lies, brother I will pray God remove you from your own site or shut it down, lest you cloud people with a lie. To say you aren't promoting or defending catholicism while posting a thread hailing Mr Theresa as a great example is self-deception. I love you brother. Please Stop it. Fast, pray, seek the Lord and stop posting for a few days. Seek the Lord with an open heart and seek Him until you reach heaven and receive an answer. This is not a game, nor just your opinion, but the purity of the Gospel at stake. I love you, but I do not fear men's opinion, nor crave their praise. I only want to be faithful & REALLY love you and the Body.

Such a soft Jesus extolled today. Who was that guy who openly rebuked the Pharisees, His own disciples, & flipped over the money changers tables? How "Christ-Like" & "loving" was that? He loved in truth and burned with a Godly jealousy for His Father. Don't just write me off as some "angry watchman". We talked on the phone & you know I was not angry at all, but humble, voice shaking, & heart pleading in love. You know what I'm saying is true. I'm not angry, but a man burning with a Holy Fire for truth and the protecting of the sheep. "Anyone who causes one of these little ones to stumble...it would be better if a millstone were hung around his neck & he be thrown in the sea." Man, Jesus, that wasn't Christlike or loving (by the definition of many).

I fear SI is becoming emergent the more I see. That breaks my heart to say & I wish it weren't true. I have shared as I feel led. Attack me as the bad guy if you want, but many keep giving you the Word of God & these people's quotes and you keep pointing us to how it "feels" to you & to what some man said in a sermon. For one thing, these are straw men sterotypings & besides that, the Word of God rightly says, "Let God be true and every man a liar".

2012/12/7 1:23
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: Good Encouraging Quotes from Muhammad & Joseph Smith

All the quotes of Muhammad and Joseph Smith that you wrote I did not see one mention of Jesus, and if you look at their fruit(eg. multiple wives etc)and compare them to the writings of Mother Theresa which seems to be saturated with Jesus and her works which are well known, I can't see how you can compare her with them. I have a question for those that have put Mother Theresa down. Have any of you even read any of her writing? Not the odd quote on the net that has been misquoted, but a book with her writings in? If not I recommend you read one called "No Greater Love", I think you will be blessed. Here are a couple of quotes -

"Love Jesus generously. Love Him trustfully, without looking back and without fear. Give yourself fully to Jesus, He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in His love than in your weakness. Believe in Him, trust in Him with a blind and absolute confidence because He is Jesus. Believe that Jesus and Jesus alone is life, and sanctity is nothing but that same Jesus intimately living in you, then His hand will be free with you."

And another - " Jesus, I love with my whole heart, with my whole being. I have given Him all, even my sins, and He has espoused me to Himself in all tenderness and love."

2012/12/7 3:13Profile

Re:

It's an error to assume that someone mentioning "Jesus" and saying they love him means they are talking about the Jesus of scripture. If someone doesn't call people to turn to the God revealed in scripture and forsake their idols they are servants of Satan who deny Christ's word no matter how good their life looks. For those who ask, Who are we to judge Mother Theresa? There is a clear difference between judging the motives of someone's heart versus judging their alignment with the Jesus of the Bible by that which we know about them that doesn't require making assumptions. It's obvious her guide was not the word of God and therefore not Christ who is the true word and whom the written word is a testimony of. Mormons do a lot of "good things" and will say how they love Jesus- but which "Jesus" do they love? The word of God is not their ultimate authority so it can't be the Jesus of the Bible- whether the word of God is a person or group's final authority or not is ALL that matters when it comes to loving Jesus, provided the word is obeyed and not merely agreed with. When someone denies the word of God blatantly by their doctrine OR example we do great harm and cause much confusion to them (if they are still alive) and to others to hold them up as an example of servants of Christ. It is also troubling how those who are warning about quoting Mother Theresa's teachings ARE being judged and assumptions made about them that they do not have love and do not care for the poor. That really is the unrighteous judgment which the word of God calls sin. There is coming a time when there will there be great signs and wonders (Matthew 24:24) being done in Jesus' name by "nice people" who will have a "love message" but will not call people to repentance from sin and idols. It is to be feared that many here are ripe for being swept away in this deception (and maybe are already) unless they repent of being wise in their own eyes to let the word of God be the ultimate judge in all matters.

2 John 9-11 - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 Corinthians 11:2-4- For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15- 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Isaiah 8:20- To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2012/12/7 4:54

Re:

just shameful...to heap scorn on my brother Greg for even attempting to reason, just underlines the hard hearted, tightly wound neo phariacism so prevelant today among "evangelicals".....

.....to pray the site shut, or anything that would prevent a Godly resource being available is just anti-christ palaber, plain and simple. Greg has labored tirelessly on this site, living on a nickel, and you de facto make accusations of apostasy and heretical thinking?

tis you, that needs to turn off your laptop, fast, get on your face, and seek the LORD.

if you dont "agree" with the man, as is your right, isnt there a more loving and shalom way to do it?...maybe even, by remaining silent, and committ it to prayer?

i've been wondering why i've seen 90 visitors and 2 members on line,....now i understand....what saint or seeker would WANT to throw themselves into an ongoing maelstrom of religioustic posturing and bold talk, cutting and divisive?

and furthermore the original post was set up as a strawman, DESIGNED to engender divisiness.....THATS the shame and sin.

thank you brother hulsey for that Conlon sermom, i'm listening, God love you all, neil

2012/12/7 5:38

Re:

by hulsey on 2012/12/6 21:17:16

When I think of the forums on SI anymore I think of a sermon Carter Conlon preached called "Beware of the Angry Watchmen"

It's a good sermon; worth a listen:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16014&commentView=itemComments

-------------------------------------------------

Brother Jeremy, what a lovely message to listen to at 4 in the morning......God bless you beloved, neil

2012/12/7 6:02

Exhortation & Pleading before it is too late. 10 virgins? 5 gone.

"Lack of discernment stems from some self-inflicted form of accepting deception - always. Return to the Lord & the purity of His Word in Spirit and in truth. I believe the people on this site are being brought to a fork in the road. This is serious business. The Gospel is at stake & so are souls of the undiscerning." Jeffmar

Thank-you Jeffmar for your boldness, and commitment to the pure Gospel Truth. I am glad that this came up, and finally brought to light. I, over the years, confronted this one and same spirit of Mixture which I believe is Strong Delusion; a deluding anti-Christ message; Christ Jesus and His shed blood alone plus works & the teachings of the doctrines of devils; which the RCC, Mormons and other Cults promote.

The Truth is exceedingly pure, and the path to her clean, and narrow. This is what is at Stake: Strong Delusion and Hell rewarded or Loving the pure Truth and Heaven; the Gospel of Paul. This is what his attitude about purity & truth maintained:

"Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. [ Innocent of their blood in that deception will murder you.]

" For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God." [ That believing mixed Truth will murder you.]

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.[ Papal demons & men like Joseph Smith & other "Christian Cults"; part Jesus part doctrines of demons.]

Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears."

This is what you are doing Jeffmar, [ & others] and it IS Godly. By refusing to do this, another's blood may be on your hands, and it is rooted in the Love of God, as was Paul's warnings...with sorrow and tears.

How serious this really is:

"They did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they ALL may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. [ Practicing false worship, as Mother Teresa ]

Stand Fast.
" But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ."

We are witnessing the Great Falling away all around us, & it is centered around the purity of the Gospel, or receiving evil mixture as truth. If people keep it up, they will be turned over to it; Strong Delusion.

2012/12/7 6:59

Re:

'When I think of the forums on SI anymore I think of a sermon Carter Conlon preached called "Beware of the Angry Watchmen"

I think of the sermon "the very elect will be deceived if it were possible".

When a humble, praying brother like Jeff or Sean come on here (not puffing them up they are just redeemed dirt) and everyone starts speaking demonic lies about how they are not loving enough or are angry watchmen it is sad.

Someone comes on to protect sheep from being led into any agreement with the rcc and others start blasting them. That is not of God, those are the actions of the angry watchmen. They will win the support of the crowd in these last days but I can assure you that such hypocrisy and false judgments have not escaped the eyes of the one who sees mens hearts.

So - we can not speak against the good brethren who bow to mary but we can make up subtle lies about those who come to warn. Such was the spirit of those in jeremiahs day and so it is today. They will kill you thinking that they are doing God a favor. Can't have unloving trouble makers around who ruin our good time of false unity.

I say that with a broken passion, though some even dear brethren here seem to listen to the lies of demons and will indict me instead. I forgive you ahead of time just as my Lord Jesus forgave me. -Jim

2012/12/7 7:18

Re:

"to pray the site shut, or anything that would prevent a Godly resource being available is just anti-christ palaber, plain and simple."

Neil, do you think you will escape the judgment of God for these words? "anti-christ palaber"?

2012/12/7 7:20

Re:

"SteveHale" said:

Then we will look to a great multitude on His left and we will hear them say." I know all the doctrines of the Bible, I never left my particular denomination for as you know Lord it is the one true denomination, and in my spare time as I had much I got on the internet and told everyone who was an apostate and who wasn't."

Jim says:

This is not of God, at best it is a fleshy debate tactic called a false dichotomy, and at worse it is demonically inspired. This is the voice of the lying spirit that has a stronghold on this site and even on some dear brethren. This was obviously written on the first thread about teresa and in context is suggesting that those brethren who were posting against her idolatry. I know personally (and I care not if I lose my rewards for mentioning this if one brothers eyes can be opened to see this lying spirit at work) that I have spent the majority of my christian life on the streets of Detroit, sometimes three days a week after working my 9-5 job feeding and clothing the homeless, poor, widows, in Jesus name. That same Spirit of Christ within me gives me a jealousy to see His sheep protected from the hell that is rome, even by way of being introduced to mother teresa quotes.

So here we have it at the end of the age just as prophesied:

Those who have a burden for the truth come and share it.

Those who claim to love the truth not only reject what they share but made and believe demonic lies about the first group. The same spirit that will cast them out of the synagogue and kill them thinking that they do God a favor.

Greg- please don't listen to any of the lying voices that come on and say I am being unloving or I am immature and intolerant or a doctrine nazi. I home fellowship with people from all sorts of denominational backgrounds, am taking time from street ministry to spend with my family though spent most of my born-again life caring for the poor in the name of Jesus, and am not angry in the least except to see good brethren being led in a bad direction. Nobody should be so proud as to think that they could not fall for the spirit of this age which is killing the prophets or stereotyping them as being angry or such nonsense.

God bless you brother -Jim

2012/12/7 7:35
wijnand

Re:

jeffmar and greg,

Could you both give your insight on these questions:

"What is the fruits of a true christian (with direct bible-verses, that are plain and simple)?"

"What is the fruit of a false teacher/prophet (with direct bible-verses, that are plain and simple)?"

"What is the place of right theology in both of the above questions?"

I really like your comments and they are making me think!

2012/12/7 7:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy