SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Where to Post Request For Gospel Tract Donations & Prayer For Laborers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Where to Post Request For Gospel Tract Donations & Prayer For Laborers

TWIMC,

Thanks in advance. I would like to post, and would like to know where I should, a request for specific Gospel tracts, a call to action for street preachers and evangelists to join with me – with quick explanation of who I am, a prayer request for more laborers and Gospel tracts, and that some maybe saved, and this is for the upcoming Presidential Inauguration (1.8 million people) in Washington DC.

Thanks again,

Mike

2012/12/4 16:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Where to Post Request For Gospel Tract Donations & Prayer For Laborers

Dear Brother,

We do not allow specific ministries to over promote their outreaches or ask for money on the forums. But if you want to make an announcement of this event and details of how people can pray and be involved that is fine. The best place would be the "Miricales Follow the Plow" section of the forums for prayer covering of this event:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=44&19217

2012/12/4 16:37Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: make an announcement of this event and details of how people can pray and be involved that is OK

Thanks for your help, I will be sure it goes in "Miricales Follow the Plow".

How is this:

On Monday, January 21, 2013, The Presidential Inauguration will be held in Washington DC. An estimated crowd of 1.8 million people will be going to the National Mall for the swearing in and the parade. The Washington DC Evangelists (http://www.washingtondcevangelists.com/), a reformed group of Christians from different Churches and denominations in the DC metro area, will be helping to coordinate Gospel tract distribution, street preaching and street evangelism.

Please be praying the outreach, please feel free to contact the Washington DC Evangelists if you would like to assist or join.

2012/12/4 17:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

seems fine brother.

2012/12/4 17:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy