SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sharia Law of Allah: Death to all who resist, and the Saints.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

When you look at Islam in the world today and the countries that hold to it, they never seem to be together, they are always at odds. Now, if Islam is the Beast of Revelation and the world will wonder after it, they will have to really get their act together to show the world that they can work wonders if they are to convince the world to wonder after it. Islam thrives better under other regimes. When they try to run a government based on Islam, it's chaotic, they are even putting a knife to their own throats.

2012/12/2 18:20

The Beast.

Anti-Christ: Islam's global War on Christianity.: |
"Christianity has approximately 2.2 billion adherents.."..Murcolr.

True. But when? have you noted "Christian" Sects breaking off and subduing entire Nations by Force and murdering them because they did not bow to Christ under the threat of death?? This is the NORM under Sharia Law today; Egypt being just the latest country to fall, with many Nations before.*******

"Tom, respectfully, it would not do any good to share any info with you. In your own words " I do not believe". Then leave it at that." ..Bearmaster.

[ Concerning your claim that entire Mosques have converted to Christianity, and my response that this is an Untruth. Again, I implore you to prove that just ONE did....]

It is irresponsible to post unfounded, emotionally driven claims as you have done just to bolster your point of view to prove your point, and they may [ probably] be just lies.

There have never been "Entire Mosques" converted to Christ as you have stated, and my "unbelief" is irrelevant.

Again, show me just one, by Name and country, or admit that you just made it up because it suited your position. I am sorry; but you cannot; You have made it up.

Muslim Domination is a fundamental doctrine across the Earth in the Mosques established, and a Mullah and his congregation would probably be killed if they converted to Christ Publicly. [ Not that THAT would not be glorious. ]

2012/12/3 1:29

Re: The Beast.

Tom, what are you so frightened about?

Have you no faith in God? Has the LORD'S Arm grown short?

the one nation, that's RIGHT there, in admist the arabs, who bay for their blood, Israel, i never read or see of them , individuals, or officials, ramping up the rhetoric of fear. They just do what they have to do.

Now if this is what the LORD has laid on your heart to speak....speak it loud then, i'm just perplexed at the raw vehemence, that TO ME, borders on fear...please dont take offense.

these muslims are divided, leaderless and weak, they love killing each other, almost as much as they do "infidels"...and as far as "christians" within the arab lands, it was brother Andrew, the Bible smuggler, who prophesied, right before we went into Iraq 2003, that if we do, it will almost impossible to bring the Gospel into these lands,,,the arabs call us "crusaders" (i wont get into that horror perpetrated from the whore in rome)

now the rulers of this land, since 1947, they;ve kept us in a state of perma-war, first the "Red menace"...the soviets, that was good until 1990, in the mean, we had the war in vietnam, the war on poverty, the war of drugs...then Desert Storm, THEN, once the soviets collapsed of their inertia, the rulers had to find a NEW more terrible enemy....and now we have the "war on terror".

its all a lie, there is NO MONOLITHIC islamic caliphante, or empire, they are so divided.

i doubt if you'll respond to me, but why so much fear Brother Tom?

2012/12/3 6:00

as a postscript

i was in Ephesians this morning, and this verse came to me, as far as OUR divisions stand, hundreds of denominations, countless "camps", ie "calvinism", "armianianism" ....rome......"pentecostal"....'oneness'....."othrodox"..whether greek or russian.

why does man....mere men, attempt to "cut" the Body into pieces?

"There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Ephesians 4:4-6

2012/12/3 6:37

Faith or Fear; Your Choice. The Church will overcome.

"its all a lie, there is NO MONOLITHIC islamic caliphante, or empire, they are so divided.

i doubt if you'll respond to me, but why so much fear Brother Tom?"

This may be true, that Islam has been divided, weak and turbulent, but the Al Qaeda mentality of Radical Jihad has changed all of that. There is a world-wide unification that has formed, and Sharia Law is the cement bringing Nations together.

Countries using strict forms of Sharia Law include:

Death for Blasphemy: [ Converting to Christianity included.]

1. Afghanistan
2. Bahrain
3. Iran
4. Mauritania
5. Oman
6. Pakistan
7. Yemen
8. Saudi Arabia
9. Gaza

Imprisonment for Blasphemy: Conversion to Christianity incl.]

1. Algeria
2. Bangladesh
3. Egypt
4. Iraq
5. Kuwait
6. Libya
7. Malaysia
8. Maldives
9. Morocco
10. Somalia
11. Tunisia
12. United Arab Emirates

Nations that include some level of Sharia (lenient sentences for honour killings, ban on new [ Christian ] churches, floggings, etc):

1. Indonesia (Flogging, Caning; Sharia applied strictly in Aceh province)
2. Turkey (Restrictions on alcohol)
3. Brunei (Caning, Alcohol is illegal)
4. Jordan (2 years or less for honour killings)
5. Eritrea (Girls as young as 8 can be married, spousal rape is not recognized)
6. Syria (1 year or less for honour killings)
7. Djibouti (Sharia law regarding divorce)
8. Chechnya (Modest dress enforced, Alcohol and gambling suppressed by local authorities)
9. Niger (girls can be married off before they reach puberty)
10. Nigeria (Sharia is enforced in the northern states)
11. Kenya (Ad Hoc Sharia enforced in the east near the border with Somalia)
12. Gambia (Sharia courts decide all family matters, including for non-Muslims)
13. Qatar (public consumption is illegal during Ramadan, Alcohol heavily restricted, blood money acceptable punishment for murder, "kafala" law which is also shared by all Gulf states but Bahrain is technically slavery)
14. Uganda (Kadhi Courts overseeing family and civil matters) ...Wiki

This does not entirely include the Radicalization of the "Arab Spring."

"In “2016: Obama’s America”, a documentary by Dinesh D'Souza, a map of a fictional “United States of Islam” was shown, which included all areas between Iran and Afghanistan.

Other maps are more generous in their boundaries and include portions of China and Russia, in addition to the largest Muslim country of Indonesia.

!!!D’Souza points out that it is the intent of radical Islam to unite these states under one Caliphate’s rule and impose Sharia Law.!!!..[ This is true. ]

The recent Arab Spring uprisings in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen and Libya have brought about disturbing results. Once heralded by Hillary’s State Department and President Obama as a great march toward freedom and democracy, the movement was hijacked by the Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda, and other radical groups, and, instead of freedom, those countries are rapidly becoming radical Islamic Sharia states.

[Syria is now in a state of civil war with the Jihadist the opposition."]
http://www.examiner.com/article/arab-winter-the-rise-of-radical-islam

*** Add to this the multiple references in the Word of God about this time, and this Mark of the Beast, and it's references to beheading, and connect the dots. Consider the Lord Jesus Himself speaking of the Abomination. I believe that Islam IS the home of the beast.

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin [ The Anti-Christ ] is revealed, the son of perdition,

.... who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

Jesus, the Prophets and the Apostles all warned of this coming event, and I see it forming. I am not afraid, and I believe the Glory of Jesus in His church will outshine all, and yes, there will be many Martyrs.

Jesus warned us too. Why? Not to be shocked when it happens, and it will soon. Many will melt in fear, and capitulate, and take that Mark...the mark that Allah is indeed God. Others, without fear and filled with faith, will not, and live..[ forever.]

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus."

It's not fear here; it is Peaceful Resolve.

2012/12/3 8:32

Re: The Beast.

Quote:
Again, show me just one, by Name and country, or admit that you just made it up because it suited your position. I am sorry; but you cannot; You have made it up.

I was watching a documentary the other day that mentioned a Mosque turned into a Church in Spain, though Catholic, but still.....

Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba (Spanish: Mezquita–catedral de Córdoba, Mezquita de Córdoba), also called the Mezquita and the Great Mosque of Córdoba,[1] is a former Islamic mosque, and since 1236 a Catholic Christian cathedral.[1] It is located in the Spanish city of Córdoba, Andalusia.

But mostly these days there is more Church buildings converting to Mosque standards.

2012/12/3 11:13

Even the terrorist murderer has hope.

Approved:
Thank-you for your reference but Bearmaster was claiming that today a revival was taking place within Islam, when he made the claim that I referred to; that entire Mosques were turning to Christ.

"Again, show me just one, by Name and country, or admit that you just made it up because it suited your position. I am sorry; but you cannot; You have made it up."

[ Not that I haven't made mistakes or exaggerated to prove my own point before.]

"I was watching a documentary the other day that mentioned a Mosque turned into a Church in Spain, though Catholic, but still....."....Approved.

This was not a revival but a fruit of Political Conquest towards the end of the Crusades, when the Muslim Moor was driven out of Europe. Here is a reference to that Military Conquest:

"The slow pace of the wars picked up when Pope Innocent the Third declared a formal crusade against the Moors in Al Andulus. Backed by a huge army made up of knights from all over Europe the King of Castile advanced from Toledo and defeated an equally large Muslim army at the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa.

This battle broke the back of Muslim power in Spain. In 1236 the great Muslim capitol of Cordoba fell to Castile.

In 1238 the King of Aragon occupied Valencia and then overran the Balearic Islands.

By 1264 the Moors were confined to the small southern enclave of Granada. The Moors hung on to this sliver of territory until the combined forces of Aragon and Castile, lead by Ferdinand and Isabella finally defeated them in 1492. This was also the same year that the combined Spanish monarchy dispatched Columbus on his famous voyage."

http://www.helium.com/items/1896229-crusades-spain-and-islam

It is doubtful that there were very many Spirit Filled Christians sprouting up in these re-conquests of Muslim Mosques; they were simple the spoils of War won by a Catholic Dynasty and Monarchs; territory.

I believe that multitudes of Muslims will be freed from their chains by Christ Jesus in these last days. I believe that the Church will return to a Church of Power and Love and Glory; all given to the Lord Jesus and Salvation by the Blood of the Lamb alone will be proclaimed in all of Islam.

This is my hope. They are souls just like me and you; even the terrorist/murderer. Paul the Apostle was one and the same, wasn't he.

2012/12/4 6:36

Re: What Islam DOES to people; a demon spirit of muder to the unsubmissive.

Islam is controlled by a spirit; a personality, a fallen angel who we know as Allah, who I believe is the Prince of Persia himself; Ala Mahoziem, as spelled out in Chaldean quoted in the book of Daniel the prophet.

When manifested in Muhammadanism, 1200 years later, it began it's march of slaughter, as it is revived today. Everyone who resists must be murdered, if they do not submit totally. This is the true force of Sharia Law.

It also institutes changes in the human spirit that justifies all kinds of atrocities, and sick acts of violence, after receiving this spirit of murder.

Below is a case out of Wales, where a Muslim mother beat her pre-school son to death, because he was unable to memorize verses from the Koran: very sad.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/mother-found-guilty-beating-son-to-death-over-learning-koran/

There is another from Afghanistan where a 6 year old girl was beheaded, and a 12 year old boy, caught in religious war; Beheaded.

Recently in Cairo the Muslim Brotherhood ordered the rapes of many women who protested Morsi, the Sharia dictator.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2241374/Muslim-Brotherhood-paying-gangs-rape-women-beat-men-protesting-Egypt-thousands-demonstrators-pour-streets.html

All in the name of honoring Allah and his bible; The Koran and it's Sharia Law. Utter devotion to it is the war of the Jihadists, the Muslim Brotherhood, who birthed Al Qaeda and all of the murdering groups today.

I believe that from here, the Anti-Christ will arise, and dominate,[ Under God and His will.] Jesus commanded us to WATCH and PRAY...that that day would not overtake us and find us lacking.

" But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness."*******

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”*******Jesus.

2012/12/6 9:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy