SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Morgan Stanley: Major Recession in 2013

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Morgan Stanley: Major Recession in 2013

The bank’s economics team forecasts a full-blown recession next year, under a pessimistic scenario, with global gross domestic product (GDP) likely to plunge 2 percent.

“More than ever, the economic outlook hinges upon the actions taken or not taken by governments and central banks,” Morgan Stanley said in a report.
Under the bank’s more gloomy scenario, the U.S. would go over the “fiscal cliff” leading to a contraction in U.S. GDP for the first three quarters of 2013. In Europe, the bank’s pessimistic scenario assumes a failure of the European Central Bank (ECB) in cutting rates and a delay of its bond-buying program. ...

read more: http://www.cnbc.com/id/49898014

2012/11/27 12:31Profile

Re: Morgan Stanley: Major Recession in 2013

good, grind that golden calf into dust and make everyone drink it, break us, starve us, declare martial law, or whatever wickedness stalks the landscape.

look what media organ printed that article, cnbc, the mouthpiece of the high priesthood of the golden calf, which is an idol, which is anti-christ.

before the revival, there must be the breaking.

what broke my heart were those sad and terrible images of people fighting each other like hyena's over cheap plastic STUFF on "black friday"...God have mercy, it will be terrible, this breaking. Many will die....many will die blind and hopeless, like "helpless and harrassed sheep".

These are terrible times, but so was Gethesemane....tears like blood..."Take this Cup from me".

my soul is downcast,so downcast and my fingers are white from hanging onto Faith, Hope, Charity,Love....but do you remember what the disciples beseeched of Jesus?...."Increase our faith!"

thats a good prayer to breath out, isnt it?

2012/11/27 14:16

Re:

David Wilkerson in his book the "Vision" says that land will be the security investment over gold, silver or any other precious commodity. And some nobody believer in England said that the Recession could last as long as ten years. Hard times will come that is for sure, wars and the like are on the horizon as nations are getting restless. But after a good and very long while the world will blossom again.

2012/11/27 15:44

Re:

Such drama...

This article can not be read or discussed without some sort of political discussion. Yet that is against the forum rules.

So why post it?

Krispy

2012/11/27 16:50

Re:

Hi Krispy, I see no political drama here. If its coming then its coming and Christians just need to hold all things loosley and not put their faith in men of either persausion..........bro Frank

2012/11/27 17:57
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Morgan Stanley: Major Recession in 2013

Wasn't something like this predicted to happen last year?

2012/11/27 18:54Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

One of themselves, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” This testimony is true. Titus 1:12-13]

Even as there were secular prophets in Paul’s day who had their finger on the pulse of a generation, whose testimony was true, so we have secular prophets today to whom we should pay attention?

The reason I can take comfort in Romans 8:28 is because no matter what happens, God will use it to help me be more and more conformed to the image of his Son, because that is the destiny he has for me. So if I suffer, God will use it to improve my character. As Paul said in chapter 5, verses 3 and 4: "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." James echoes the same sentiment in James 1.

2012/11/27 19:12Profile

Re:

I'm with Bill. Nothing to fear.

The difference between the real prophets of old in the Bible and "prophets" on this forum and other places is that God's prophets lamented over the sins of the people and spoke of the judgement to come... but they also spoke of the blessings of God that would come if the people would turn and look upon God once more.

I rarely ever see that here. It's out of balance.

Krispy

2012/11/28 8:59
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

"Christians just need to hold all things loosley and not put their faith in men"

Amen. That is the point when we read things like this, we need to cater the mentality that this dear brother wrote of. Reading Hebrews 11-13 daily will help.

2012/11/28 9:11Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

what broke my heart were those sad and terrible images of people fighting each other like hyena's over cheap plastic STUFF on "black friday"...God have mercy, it will be terrible, this breaking. Many will die....many will die blind and hopeless, like "helpless and harrassed sheep"."

I have been thinking about this "Black Friday" frenzy of shopping...I have been wondering if Jesus appreciates it when his children participate in this frenzy? I sense He does not. Not wanting to be legalistic, but I do sense his disapproval...how about you?

Actually, we went to Lowe's the day after and would you know the things they did not sell on Black Friday were still there at the Black Friday prices? But there were no mobs, no frantic grabbing of items...just like another shopping day.

2012/11/28 10:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy