SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dispensation of the Gospel by Br. Robert

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Dispensation of the Gospel by Br. Robert

Thankyou for your preaching from the heart. My heart rejoices and my conscience confirms the truth that you preach. Does your church have a website in which to download more of your teaching?

God Bless you richly,
In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/1 11:26Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Dispensation of the Gospel by Br. Robert

Hi Bro. Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words. I don't have a web site for myself or the church at this time. Bro. Greg has been gracious to host a hand full of the teachings to which I am very grateful. I do have several teachings on tape, but they are from other series' of lessons. I can put them on mp3 as time permits. There will soon be a few more entries to the Despensation of the Gospel series. That is the latest.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/3/1 14:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
There will soon be a few more entries to the Despensation of the Gospel series. That is the latest.

I have to get up a few of these that brother Robert has already finished. I am trying to manage my time well at school but should be able to get them up soon. If people are wondering this thread is talking about this section of audio recordings:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4152&forum=40]The Dispensation of the Gospel[/url][/b]

2005/3/1 14:32Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re:

Ok sounds good I will Listen and check it out thxs.

2005/3/1 18:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy