SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : RE:A.B.N. Thread.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
inotof

Morehead, KY

RE:A.B.N. Thread.

Sorry if i have offended anyone by posting the
"another big name" thread, it was not my intention to "name" someone and gossip, in fact I did not even want to name the person and did not, I just wanted some answers. I apologize if I have given the wrong impression and I submit to the correction of moderators of this web site. Again, I was not seeking to "throw stones" as one person put it, merely seeking some insight from those of you have dealt with this problem in the past. I apologize if I have hindered anyones' walk or cast doubt on those that are devout Christian ministers and even prophets. Please forgive me, I'll not do it again. Thanks. David Elijah.( in not of)

2005/3/1 9:45Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I apologize if I have hindered anyones' walk or cast doubt on those that are devout Christian ministers and even prophets. Please forgive me

If were all practicing what were preaching in life, there is no need to ask us for forgiveness thats a given, if you feel you said something that God might be a tad upset about you only need to ask him for forgiveness just my two cents.
God Bless

2005/3/1 9:51Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

David,

Some people have been given the need to name names. Paul routinely did this under the unction of the Holy Spirit.

Personally I don't feel you did anything wrong and this was discussed when it became public back in August I believe it was. There was a prophetic sermon by David Wilkerson that came out I believe one or two weeks before this was uncovered.

I was one who erroneously defended this particular person. That's not to say that God can't restore him but that decision is his to make.

2005/3/1 18:49Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re:

I don't think there is a problem if you name names so long as you are sure about the fellow.

Warn the Sheep of the Wolves, what’s wrong with that.

I do also believe that you should not have a log in your eye if you’re going to name names, but if you do not have a log then you are called to proclaim the truth to protect the children.

Download Wilkerson sermon: The Reproach of the Solemn Assembly.

PS. Did they not mock and kill the Prophets who warned them of there evil?

PPS. I can't stress enough that I feel if you’re going to Name someone that you be a Wilkerson type man of GOD and bear witness with 2 or 3 of the same type.

2005/3/1 19:07Profile
alanrepent

Re:

ECCLESIASTES 3
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

1 TIMOTHY 1
19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

2005/3/1 21:48Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy