SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : One World Government has always been in evidence

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Croref

One World Government has always been in evidence

“He who loves the world the love of the Father is not in him.” 1John 2:15

We, on an individual basis, have made our secular vocation our “one world” government on the excuse: we have to eat, don't we? It is time for many who understand there is such compromise in their life to cut bait and move on in Christ. And those who don’t understand to ask the question: I am a Christian, why don’t I understand?___and if I say I do understand then, why don't I do something about it? ____ Why don't we 'cut bait'?

__Is this not a matter of allegiance?? I think I could well name the parties involved.

2012/11/15 7:06Profile
Croref

Re: One World Government has always been in evidence

I am wondering if this is an issue no wants to admit or a question no one understands?

2012/11/16 6:10Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: One World Government has always been in evidence

I think that the way you are sharing this is a bit difficult to understand what you are getting at. We all know that we are headed to this, and that compromise with it will mean ultimate death, but specifically what inspired you to post this, what are you seeing, what are you doing to remain steadfast? What is the substance of your comments, and questions?

2012/11/16 10:41Profile
Croref

Re:

by Goldminer on 2012/11/16 7:41:00

I think that the way you are sharing this is a bit difficult to understand what you are getting at. We all know that we are headed to this, and that compromise with it will mean ultimate death, but specifically what inspired you to post this, what are you seeing, what are you doing to remain steadfast? What is the substance of your comments, and questions?

My thrust in this is because of what I see coming at us called "one world government". It will be Satan in a multi-national form with his appointed leader that will make its demands on penalty of death if not met. I personally believe it is here with but some final touches yet to happen__a pretrib season, if you will.

The visible church, in its present condition has one foot in the world and the other in Christ, so it believes to be possible. How much difficulty do you suppose it would be for one in that church to give away his allegiance to Christ to save his neck from the persecutions coming; even for a bowl of "pottage"?

2012/11/16 11:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy