SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hmmm ... Who needs a gun?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Hmmm ... Who needs a gun?

My guardian angel* has the most sophisticated weapons of mass destruction available in the universe. One night, one of his comrades put to death 185,000 military men**. He has access to the highest level of information technology and spy capability possible. Not even a thought passes through a human nor demon brain that is not detected and recorded. The number of hairs on the heads of all humans are continually updated in the database. Even aerial occurrences such as birds falling to the ground are followed and recorded. If needed, all aspects of nature are at the command of my guardian angel. If the earth needs to stand still, or if hornets or hailstones or anything else is needed for my protection, my guardian angel has direct access to the control panel that governs all such actions in nature. Ravens have even been sent out to deliver food in times of shortage. If it is necessary to afflict lions with temporary lockjaw, or form an invisible fireproof thermos bubble around me the technology and tools are instantly available to him. If I need to escape from any situation, he can instantly tranquilize prison guards into an anesthetic slumber, cut chains, and open locked doors and gates with the greatest of ease.

Although my guardian angel can do all of these things and many more, I am well aware of the fact that for my own training in the affairs of The Kingdom, there may be times when under orders from The Master, he will stand by and allow me to suffer at the hands of visible or invisible forces. With gratitude I will endure such levels of training because I know in whom I have believed and that His purposes and strategy far surpass my limited understanding. The goal is for The Master to be glorified. If that can be accomplished by my endurance of torturous suffering or by my miraculous deliverance from suffering, He always knows best.

Until my mission on earth is accomplished, my guardian angel will protect me, and it will be impossible for anyone to kill me if my mission has not been completed.

As “big brother” perfects his technology and skills for the inevitable controlled globe of the Apocalypse, I rest in peace as Peter did when the 16 soldiers held him hostage. I don't own a gun and don't intend to get one. My Father owns the universe. The angel that He has assigned to protect me has much better equipment than any of the latest arms and technology that I might find on earth.

*Psalm 34:7
**Isaiah 37:36

Written by Michael Strickland on 11-12-12 after watching a few “scary” videos about the soon coming demise of the USA and the coming new world order.

2012/11/13 1:28Profile
browny

Re: Hmmm ... Who needs a gun?

Hi Michael!!...:-)

AMEN & AMEN brother....SOOOOO good to read this!

Shalom to you,
browny

2012/11/13 1:43Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Why have gun?

A while back an uncivilized neighbor had a sweet young dog. He was part pit bull. They had a freeloading houseguest who threatened to sue because the dog had nipped him when he got rough with it. Rather than risk a law suit they handed a gun to a young boy and told him to kill the dog. That young boy shot the dog in the head but did not kill it. It lay on the ground crying pittifully. The Christian husband who lived next to this house went over to find the source of the crying and found the dog with a bullet wound in it's head and saw that they were digging a hole to bury the dog - while it was still alive. There was no chance of it surviving so this man performed a mercy killing. Without a gun it would have been impossible to stop the poor dogs suffering.

Guns are tools nothing more. How they are used depends on who the user worships.

2012/11/13 10:54Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Never heard it put this way, but you are right.

2012/11/13 15:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy