SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Answer Is Right Under Your Nose

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

The Answer Is Right Under Your Nose

What's your issue in life? The issues of life come out of your heart (spirit) Pro.4:23. Do not look for change on the outside until you change the inside. Trying to change the outside without changing the inside is only a temporary fix. If you want to change your actions change your inner programming, what's on the inside of you. Your inner programming determines your actions. Your actions come out of your heart (Mark 7:20-23). And remember as a man thinketh in his heart so is he (Pro. 23:7). You put things on the inside of you by the words of your mouth (Psalms 45:1). And the more you speak something the more you will be filled with it (Pro. 18:20). See yourself as you desire to be. As you change your inner programming you will see yourself on the inside as you desire to be on the outside (1Chronicles 29:18). Your imaginations come from as you think. When you get the image on the inside of you that image will manifest on the outside (Gen. 11:6). Notice what you imagine will not be restrained from you. And when something is in you in abundance it will come out of you by your words and manifest (Luke 6:45)

A person trying to diet for example has to change their inner programming. It's what's on the inside of you that's leading you. For example most people when trying to diet spend to much time talking about food in the wrong way.

You hear people say things like I got to have... or I can not go without... or something of that nature. And those things are getting on the inside of you. They are programming you. Then you imagine yourself eating it then next thing you know you have a craving for it then you find yourself eating it just like you imagined. You follow your imagination (Jer. 9:14; 11:8;18:12). If you would change what you put on the inside of you then you will change the outside. If you would say things like I can do without... or I enjoy eating healthy then your body with all it's urges will have to line up with the words you put on the inside of you. For there is nothing hid (in your heart) that shall not be manifested (Mark 4:22). By your tongue you control your body (James 3:2-6). So if you want to curve what you crave for then turn the rudder of your tongue.

Get your spirit, mind, and mouth in line with what you want to accomplish and watch it manifest.

2012/11/10 17:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy