SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Mormonism=Lucifer Worship

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Mormonism=Lucifer Worship

In the Mormon temple ceremony, the participant is presented with a green satin "fig leaf" apron. In the "Garden of Eden" portion of the ceremony, the character portraying Adam asks Lucifer, "What is that apron you have on?" Lucifer answers, "It is an emblem of my power and Priesthoods." 2 Participants obediently follow the narrator's voice as he directs them to put on the apron that has already been explained to them twice as an emblem of Lucifer!

According to William Schnoebelen (former Mormon, Mason, and Witch; author of Mormonism's Temple of Doom), "...in magick, the apron is a symbol of magickal energy or planetary (astrological) force. It is the badge or rank for the third degree; and represents (when green) the priestly office of Lucifer. It is the magickal 'tool' of that degree.

"In this third degree of Wicca, the apron serves a practical, magickal purpose. In this degree, through a bizarre ceremony called the Great Rite, one is initiated into the principle of sex magick (tantra yoga). The apron is often used during this sort of ritual to help contain and channel sexual energy. This is why it covers the genital area....it serves rather like putting a lid on a teakettle to help bring it to a boil. This channeling raises the Kundalini force and supposedly produces enlightenment when the Kundalini serpent strikes upwards and 'bites' you metaphysically at the base of the brain.

"...just as the stole is the emblem of authority in the Catholic Priesthood, so the green apron is the emblem of Lucifer's authority. In every Satanic group I knew of, the hierophant (High Priest) always wore a green apron, usually of the finest silk or satin." 3

Schnoebelen gives this conclusion of the Mormon ceremony and use of the apron, "...as I saw Lucifer with his Priesthood apron—and as I received my own apron—I was convinced that Christianity reached its highest level of witchcraft in Mormonism. Jesus, I had been taught as a witch, was a Medium of the highest order, who worked miracles by magick. Now as I saw the priesthood of Lucifer transferred to Adam in the Apron, I knew it was true." 4

Source:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/washingtonsmasonicapron.htm

2012/11/7 23:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy