SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please consider this prayer request...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Please consider this prayer request...

Greetings

I just wanted to ask for prayer for those on the east coast. There is still much heartache happening and now we are looking at having a nor'easter come in on Wednesday and Thursday. The power companies are saying that some may experience power outages as this new storm will bring some more rain, snow, and high winds to the areas already hard hit by Sandy. This is a frighting thought as there are still many who do not have their power back yet. I know its a few days out still but any storm hitting some of these areas right now will be tragic for the people trying to put things back together in their lives. I know that there are many who had been praying and I just ask you to continue on, also with the election on Tuesday and tempers already so high all around here...I just really pray that GOD will help us get through all of this. HE is in control of all things and I know in my heart that even through these times FATHER can use things to draw people to HIM! As always I give thanks to JESUS for all that HE does, even in the simple little things of life. Knowing HE is with me each moment of each day gives me such strength I could not imagine the despair of trying to go through these kinds of things with out the LORD in my life.

thank you for reading this and thank you for considering
God bless
maryjane

2012/11/4 10:03Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Please consider this prayer request...

There is another storm headed toward the east coast? Did you hear about it on the news or what?

Just wondered.

2012/11/4 10:10Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by enid on 2012/11/4 4:10:08

There is another storm headed toward the east coast? Did you hear about it on the news or what?

Just wondered.

Its not a hurricane but it is a nor'easter and they can be strong storms as well. They usually hit along the coast with lots of rain, snow in higher elevations, and high winds and wind gusts. Right now with so many still with out power and so much erosion along our coast lines even a small amount of coastal flooding would be really difficult to deal with.

Yes I follow several weather blogs and forecasters for the east coast area. Its kind of an interest of mine but it also helps to be ready living in this area storms don't come in super often but when they do they can be scary.

So any prayers for these areas and that this storm would fizzle would be so appreciated.

God bless
maryjane

2012/11/4 10:50Profile

Please consider this prayer request...

Praying sister for those in hardship and for neighbors to love and help one another. May believers truly be a light in the darkness and bring hope and encouragement there

In Christ,
Sister Leslie

2012/11/4 12:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy