SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Do you believe this?? Is it not true??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote:It is not numbers. But what a few believers can do filled with Jesus and his word.

What will a few believers do add numbers

Come on !!!!!!

2012/11/4 13:17Profile
Croref

Re:

by bearmaster on 2012/11/4 7:25:15

We need to stop looking at tbe church. Particularly the organized structure. And focus on Jesus. Grow in your relationship to him through the word and prayer. Let our fellowship be the fruit of union with Jesus. Even with just two or three people.

Sign me up, bear! I long for it!!

2012/11/4 13:23Profile
Croref

Re:

by jimp on 2012/11/4 7:52:46

hi, the narrow gate and way is Jesus and Him only.He said that He came not to condemn the world but to save it.with your attitude the day of pentacost where thousands were added was somehow a bad day.every number that is added to the church is a person who will not go to hell.

This isn't about heaven and hell, jimp. It is about having an intimate relationship with God as our Father and Jesus Christ whom He sent.. cf John 17:3 and try not to sell the understanding by revelation of it, short.

2012/11/4 13:27Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, ok each number represents another sinner coming into a loving relationship with Jesus.i don't want to make it too hard for you to understand.jimp

2012/11/4 16:17Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, it is obviousto me that we come to things here from different purspectives. i am 73 and have been saved for 50 years and have ministered with and influenced by many great men.i have been in the pastorate and a missionary but mostly i have been a minister to the homeless in new orleans.soul winning and discipleing are what i am all about. i am not religeous at all and for many years the do nothing church folks angered me.Jesus is the only message i have and Him crucified.i could care less what some theologeon has to say unless he was like my friend dr. clarke pinnock who was also out there with us.jim

2012/11/4 18:47Profile
Croref

Re:

by jimp on 2012/11/4 15:47:37

hi, it is obviousto me that we come to things here from different purspectives.

Who you talkin' to jimp? If it's me__I'm on your side.

2012/11/4 18:54Profile

Re: Cikin

Brother why tbe sarcasm? What did 120 Spirit filled saints do at Pentacost? Why is a small house church movement in Iran making the political and religious leaders nervous? Why is the minority church in restricted nations persecuted to such a degree?
I think if you look to the examples above a few believers filled with Jesus and his word can be far more effective in the things of Christ than a mega church.

Bearmaster.

2012/11/4 19:11
jimp

Re:

dear bearmaster, did it occur to you that of the 20000 churches we started and support from a megachurch that we have a few in iran and china and north korea and all the arab countries. we have a number in prisons who have suffered severe persecution all over the world.why would you let your biased thinking effect you.someone has to feed the native pastors and their families. let God use the small and wonderful home churches and the medium sized churches and the megachurches to do His will without being criticized and lumped in with other groups that have real problems. let us pray for the body of Christ throughout the world.there are a lot of things going on that you know nothing about.revivals in closed countries that would surprise you.jimp

2012/11/4 21:37Profile

Re:

Let's see Jimp. Are you talking about tbe house church movement in Iran?. The fact that before 1979 there were less than 500 believers in Iran? And now with a gospel revolution there were upwards of 100,000 believers in Iran? Are you talking about upwards of 30,000.a day coming to Christ in China? Are you talking about 3000 believers imprisoned in Eritrea? Or 40,000 imprisoned in N. Korea.

Must admit brother. My understanding of he persecuted church is sketchy. Guess I have to stop moderating our prayer call that prays for the persecuted church..

Bearmaster.

2012/11/4 23:09
jimp

Re:

no, i am talking about who is doing the sending and the giving of finances and prayers.we need not to be so haughty as to criticize what we don't know. what church that is a megachurch might not be on fire or on fire with the presents of God.to lump all of them is wrong.jimp

2012/11/4 23:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy