SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prodigal Son

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Barkley

Prodigal Son

I'm the only one still up at my house and have just browsed through some things my 28 year old son has posted on his forum. My heart is so heavy. I've prayed, as I have been doing for him for months. He had a personal relationship with the Lord when he was younger, but made some bad choices, began spiraling downward, and I can only imagine how low he has gone. When I speak with him, the only word that comes to mind to describe him is 'antichrist'. Please, will someone pray with me for this lost son?

2005/2/28 2:39Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re: Prodigal Son

Our prayers are with you and your son, sir.

2005/2/28 12:40Profile
moreofHim

Re: prodigal son

Barkley,

my heart goes out to you. I can "hear" the pain in your words. Again this verse just came to me. "There is no trial that has overtaken you but that which is common to man." You do have a sympathetic high priest, Jesus intercedes for you and your son. And I know many on here will also be interceding for you both.

Do not let your heart be heavy or troubled. God is in control.

In His love, Chanin

2005/2/28 13:06Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Prodigal Son

Barkley
I note the title of your post; Prodigal Son

It is a remarkable fact that the 'son' would not have been able to demonstrate his rebellion without the 'father's empowering gift'. It is also true that this one found a place in the father's bosom that the one who stayed at home never seems to have known.

Love him, pray for him, wait for him...

2005/2/28 15:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy