SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : New ads: gay marriage will be taught in schools

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New ads: gay marriage will be taught in schools

Legalizing gay marriage will lead to it being taught as normative in elementary schools, according to new TV ads in three states where the issue is on the ballot.

The 30-second advertisements in Maine, Maryland and Minnesota all feature a couple, David and Tonia Parker, who live in Massachusetts, where gay marriage is legal.

"After Massachusetts redefined marriage, local schools taught it to children in second grade, including the school our son attended," David Parker says to the camera. "Courts ruled parents have no right to take their children out of class -- or to even be informed when this instruction was going to take place." ...

read more: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=39018

2012/10/30 13:11Profile

Re: New ads: gay marriage will be taught in schools

And one why a superstorm hit the Northeast.

Bearnaster.

2012/10/30 13:46
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Homeschool.

2012/10/30 14:09Profile
Sree

I thought I will send my daughter to school till certain age so that she will develop social behavior. Seeing these thrones that US schools are sowing into these young hearts, I will not even send her for preschool. Home school or denounce US citizenship are the two options.

2012/10/30 17:10Profile

My twelve year old Nephew was telling me the other day that he hopes Obama gets in, and I asked him why. And he said that he believe in equality for all and that includes gays. I listened to his reasonings and then let it go. But then he brought it up again and I had to say something and told him about what God thought about it. There was silence in the car and I have no idea how that sank in, but I can only imagine what is being taught to these kids. I saw my other Nephews school teacher the other, a man who is totally effeminate. Some men may be this way naturally but it's hard to tell what is being address to these kids in the classroom.

2012/10/30 17:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy