SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY HUSBAND

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie & children,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I will continue praying for you & your children.

Janice

2013/1/5 22:11Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re:

Precious Natalie

I have and will continue to hold you up to our faithful Lord.

It has been nearly 10 years since my husband went to be with the Lord. I can tell you HE is faithful.

You will find He goes before you. Perhaps it will be in providing a particular person for a need. Perhaps in a way you have been trained so you will know what to do. Or any one of hundreds of other ways. There will be times His presence is so strong it is almost as if you could turn your head quickly and catch a glimps of Him standing near.

Listen to His Spirit. There will be those who offer to "help" who have other motives. The Spirit will warn you. Even if you think, "That's silly!" just be on your guard.

There is so much more I would like to say but our Father will hold you close and go with you.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

I am praying.
REJOICE!
Mary

2013/1/5 22:37Profile
mama27

Re:

Natalie,

I have emailed you privately, but just wanted to say publicly that I agree with Ryan, your faith through this has not gone unnoticed, and I too, have been amazed by it....thank you for allowing us to share in this journey with you....you are loved!

2013/1/5 22:40Profile
romanchog

Re:

Thank you all for your thoughts, encouragement and prayers.

It is the knowledge that this was God's will for my life and that of my children that keeps me going. If it was His will, then He must have a plan for it. I cannot see the plan, nor do I understand why He chose to leave me without my partner and my leader in this very difficult world. But I KNOW (though I do not see) that this must be good for me. I walk by faith and not by sight.

I long for a glimpse of heaven because right now it is all very intellectual. I want it to be real and to KNOW in my Spirit and in my heart that it is real.

I welcome any and all advice from all.

I am currently looking for work and also trying to start tutoring (which is what my husband use to do) and editing services (which is what I have been doing for the last 3 years). I would ask that you pray for guidance for the right job and that God close every door that He wants closed and open all He wants opened. I would rather work from home, since I have 6 children at home that I home school.

2013/1/12 17:55Profile
romanchog

Re:

I would also like to ask that you pray for me to have wisdom as I raise my children alone. It strikes fear in my heart that I will mess up somewhere, especially somewhere important, with my children. My husband was so much wiser than I in this area, and always had the Word in his heart and in his mouth as an answer for everything. I relied on him and on him teaching us and leading us, and now have to develop this for myself.

Thank you so much.

2013/1/13 0:33Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Sister, I am sorry that I did not see this thread before now. I hurt for you and your family regarding the loss of your husband. You and your family will be in my constant prayers.

His eye is on the sparrow. He will take care of you.

It may help to know the area in which you live for possible vocational opportunities or a way to contact you (email address) for those who may feel led to help by other means.

2013/1/13 1:11Profile

Re:

Yes Sister it would be good if you could provide us with a contact opportunity so that those of us who are led to help you can do so. May the Lord bless you dear Sister and your six children in all good things and be your peace.

2013/1/13 3:13
romanchog

Re:

My e-mail address is posted in my profile for any who want to contact me. It is nroma002@fiu.edu.

I live in Miami FL. I do not have a congregation that I attend since my husband and I could never find a church that was truly a church and taught the Word in an unalduterated way. I am sure that there are some out there, but so far I have not found them.

2013/1/13 11:35Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you, sister.

I will be praying for you to find a local body by which you can fellowship (and break bread) with. This is one of the areas in which local fellowship helps -- to assist those who are in need.

Also, I hope that those who are able and feel led can assist you in your need via the contact information that you provided.

2013/1/13 14:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy