SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : If Mitt becomes president

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

If Mitt becomes president

Okay so this may have been discussed already and if I has could someone lead me to that thread but this has been on my mind a lot lately.

Our republican canidate is Mormon, should he be voted in as president I feel that there will be a major push to try and lump Mormonism even closer to Christianity to deem it "normal". An attempt to blur the lines of truth.

What are your thoughts on this?

2012/10/26 12:12Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: If Mitt becomes president

You are stirring up garbage, Matthew, to post that on here as emotional as people get about this. But as to your question, I know a few Mormons who aren't voting for him, so I do not think that will be an issue.

When he gets elected, I will be thanking God; and "I will not be ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me." (2 Tim 1.12)
:) :)

God bless you Matt!!
Lisa

2012/10/26 12:35Profile
iceman9

New York

There has been a ton of heated arguments about politics and the moderators have been locking the threads; for good reason.

It is wise to avoid this topic. It never turns out good.

2012/10/26 12:38Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

If Romney becomes president we will be freed from the Marxist who is destroying this Country. Perhaps it will give us time to awaken the Mormons?

If he does not become President there will be no chance for that. I will vote the man into office to vote out the evil I know.

2012/10/26 12:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

We are really trying to minimize and ask that political posts and discussions do not happen on this forum website. We exhort everyone to pray for leadership in the country and to focus on the kingdom of God more than the kingdoms of this world.

also it would be helpful for some who have not read the community rules to do so: SermonIndex Community Guiding Principles: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

thank you dear brothers and sisters.

this thread is locked.

2012/10/26 12:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy