SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry

I know that this has probably been answered before in this forum, but I couldn't find it. Is this for real or not? Someone gave me a article about this today, and I tried to look it up and it was too technical for me to understand. Anybody know the truth here?

2012/10/25 16:40Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry

From what I have read it is/ or can become what we have been warned about in The Revelations of Jesus Christ.

From http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/24/all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2013-per-obamacare/

"The new microchip technology with an RFID chip is so advanced it sounds like science fiction. The Apostle Paul explains how this fits into Revelation 13, where the False Prophet will head a one world religion and force people to accept the mark of the beast. A microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, in and of itself, is not necessarily the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast under the direction of the False Prophet, requires the conscious rejection of Jesus Christ as Lord and a commitment to worship the Antichrist as God.

The challenge for Christians and others will be the very act of taking a microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, simply because of its parallel to the Biblical mark of the beast. Will people of faith be exempted for religious reasons or will they be forced to take it or imprisoned. In addition, any microchip technology could be activated with enhanced controls after it is implanted. So what starts out as a simple microchip implant could become a technology where at some future time, you must worship the Antichrist as God, and reject Jesus Christ as Lord in order to participate in the economic system. The built-in and evolving capacity of microchip technology makes this a dangerous possibility.

In the final analysis, the simple act of accepting the implantation of a microchip for medical reasons appears harmless on the surface. However, there is no guarantee that once it is implanted, that it will not be activated for mark of the beast technology. This is the danger and challenge that lies before us."

Praise Jesus, it is close to His return!

2012/10/25 17:27Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I guess what I am really trying to find out is if this is really going to be manditory in 2013 the way the article I read said it is. I know they have had the technology for a while because some folks use it on their pets, but I don't want one, and I sure am not going to take it willingly. This really is syfy

2012/10/25 23:38Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: syfy ?? Translate please ANSWERED

I do not know this term. Found it: Sci-Fy Science Fiction, yes in a way it appears to be so. I believe the evil one has revealed much of the future through that medium to condition people to accept it as normal and not Spiritual warfare.

As far as if it will be mandatory in 2013, much will depend upon how much of the Obamacare is implemented. My husband and I have already discussed being willing to starve if denied ability to purchase food without the 'mark.'

Stockpiling food is out of the question. Today is enough to deal with, as it is.

Who is to say we will not be removed before that comes about?

If I hear any more about it I will post here, though.

ws

2012/10/26 0:08Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I would guess that if it would be mandatory, there will be lawsuits to defend before it could be implemented - just speaking from the way things usually are.

People have warned about it for years. When it was first mentioned as a possibility people thought it was a wild conspiracy theory promulgated by right-wing radicals. No more.

In the meantime I would encourage you to educate yourself about it and compare your findings with the WORD as revealed in Revelation.

Take care and God bless.

ginnyrose

2012/10/26 15:58Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Quote:
Is this for real or not?

This would fall into the "or not" category. There is no provision for mandatory medical devices in the bill that congress passed for healthcare reform (HR3962).

In Christ,

Ron

2012/10/26 20:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy