SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : A Special Day Remembered - Moderator family update

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 A Special Day Remembered - Moderator family update

"1 year ago, the Lord gave me the privilege of marrying the most beautiful and godly woman in the world, my wife Brandy."

"I love you Brandy Gordon beyond words can express! Happy Anniversary :) Please pray for our family dear saints of God."

Thank you saints for your continued prayers for our family which now include a beautiful small child: Emily. The Lord has been so good to us and continues to let us grow in godliness together as a family. The greatest blessing outside of my walk with Jesus Christ is my beautiful wife Brandy who daily is a blessing to me. God willing in the next few weeks we are making a prayer card and anyone interested in keeping us up in prayer as a family please email: sermonindex@gmail.com with your full address and we will mail you a card.

Thank you precious saints, for praying for us as we serve you with this ministry.

2012/10/23 14:34Profile

Re: A Special Day Remembered - Moderator family update

Congratulations brother, a worthy milestone indeed!!! May the Lord continue to bless you with many, many more years of fruitfulness and a quiver full of little Gordons!!!

2012/10/23 14:56

Re:

Happy Anniversary, you two love birds! May God continue to bless you and your family as you continue to follow Him!

Krispy

2012/10/23 15:02
mama27

Re:

Praise God! May He watch over you and grow you and use your family and ministry for His glory!

2012/10/23 15:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for your encouragement's and prayers :)

2012/10/23 16:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy