SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sweet Islam and pro-creation.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Sweet Islam and pro-creation.

Woman beheaded for refusing prostitution; Islam, Sharia exposes it's desire.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/19/afghan-woman-beheaded-for-refusing-sex-with-man-report-says/?test=latestnews

Times are sad.

2012/10/19 21:20
onemite

Re: Sweet Islam and pro-creation.

Brothertom

I agree that times are indeed sad but we must be careful not to blame every act of violence in middle eastern countries on Islam.
I would like to know what part of this crime would be condoned by sharia law. To my knowledge it isn't. This is a crime of violence and it may or may not be acceptable or common in the Afghan culture but it's not necessarily the teaching of the koran.
I lived in a place where Christians were perhaps 1% of the population. There was much ignorance as to how a Christian lived and what the bible taught. As a result, the people in that place blamed everything bad that happened in western countries on the fact that they were "Christian."

Because of what I saw, I am convinced that we must have a higher standard and have integrity in all things making sure we don't make assumptions and generalizations.

I see a rising sentiment that is reflected in posts like this one on SI and other sites where Christians are talking and I wonder what good it can produce.
Should it rally us to hatred for Islam or rally us to fight for women's rights?
Will that honor Jesus?

Darkness is darkness no matter what it's package looks like. Everyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ is in darkness.
There is such darkness in the world, may it be a mere tool in our God's hand to plow stony hearts to receive Him.
We need to pray for those who are being tormented by the evil around them. Pray that they will cry out to the author of Life for help and mercy. God hears every heart cry and He is not too weak to show Himself to those that do not yet know Him.

2012/10/20 4:46Profile

Re: What good is it? It is good to cry against evil and proclaim God's way.

"I see a rising sentiment that is reflected in posts like this one on SI and other sites where Christians are talking and I wonder what good it can produce.

Should it rally us to hatred for Islam or rally us to fight for women's rights?
Will that honor Jesus?..Onemite

There is a vast difference in "rallying for "WOMEN'S RIGHTS"...as in the standard fare of the Feminist's movement about sexual "freedom" and independence from the rule of any man...and being beheaded in a society because you do not have any rights as a human being; not even the right to live, if you do not submit to your Families wishes.

These are called "HONOR KILLINGS"....AND are not prosecuted, generally, in the Society of the Taliban...as the Koran and Islamic tradition order the absolute Dominion of the Father over the children, and the parent over the Child. There have been many such beheadings of young girls, and many of those because they had the misfortune to be raped' and this young girl was accused of prostitution, AFTER she refused to do so, and then summarily murdered. [ It is reported that these people were arrested..]...But...add this to this young girl, who just wanted an Education.....She was shot multiple times in the face....

"The murder [ of the "prostitute"] comes after reports of a 15-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot by Taliban as she headed home from school in the northwest Swat Valley.

Yousufzai said Friday that she is able to stand with help and to write, though she still shows signs of infection.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/19/afghan-woman-beheaded-for-refusing-sex-with-man-report-says/?test=latestnews#ixzz29pxs6vL7

This is the Nature of Pure Islam...and where it is heading around the Earth. There are now MANY entire countries that practice a radical Sharia Culture, as this; Saudia Arabia and Yemen being Examples...where the infidel..[ one who will not submit ]...is taken to trial by the Tribal chiefs, and a Fatwah is issued....not necessarily within pure Koran Law....but within the territory of the Mullah who commands it....such as was with these two 14 year old girls.

Your not the only person who has ministered in Islamic stronghold..[ if you did minister there, or just quietly lived there...]....but there is a time for the Christian to say; "THIS IS WRONG....AND EVIL!".....

I love those enslaved by Islamic Tradition, and those in the Taliban need Jesus and His Love....and I do not hate them. The Islamic way of life, as in these instances; Brutal crimes against innocent children, need to be exposed for what they are; pure evil...and yes...let us pray for Islam and beg God to set them free.

Will you proclaim this as evil? while proclaiming Jesus as one who sets all men free? that receive Him and His Lordship?....by the way....that is exactly what cost John the Baptist his head.

2012/10/20 7:35

Re:

I agree with Onemite. I know several Muslims in my city whom I interact almost daily and you couldn't find a more gentler people (save believers that is). The Muslims that I know just want to raise their families, do business and worship in their Mosques. If they have a hidden agenda, I haven't seen it. If they hate me so much, why would they let me handle their children?

2012/10/20 10:33

Re:

It is the extremism of any religion, even Christianity that bring evil. There have been stories where Christians and Moslens lived size by side for generations as friend and neighbors. Yet the extremist will come in create division and heart ache. In our desire to reach people with tbe gospel we are to focus on the individual's need for Christ. Not rile against the evils of their religion.

Paul and Silas ministered in one of the most demonic cities in the known world in New Testament times. Yet even the administrator of Ephesus said these men who have not blasphemed our goddess or robbed temples. Paul preached the gospel of Jesus. He did not rile against the demonic cult of Artemus. I believe their is wisdom to be gleaned from Paul's experience in Ephesus.

Bearnaster.

2012/10/20 12:49
onemite

Re:

Brothertom , you've challenged my thinking by sharing your perspective. It will need some time to settle in.

I agree that it is good to share God's way but my point is that as Christians(who are on the outside of these places), how we interpret headlines and what we do with them must show integrity. We can't wage war the way the world does. I think once again I have began a discussion that I am unable or unwilling to fully engage in. I'm sorry. Somehow I thought that by putting it in print it would come together and make better sense.

So how should the Christian respond to stories like the one you posted about? My question is sincere. When we read such things how ought it be received and what do you suggest we do to bring Truth to the situation?

2012/10/20 12:56Profile
onemite

Re: bearmaster

"In our desire to reach people with the gospel we are to focus on the individual's need for Christ. Not rile against the evils of their religion."- bearmaster

Thank you. You summed it up well.

2012/10/20 13:18Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: Sweet Islam and pro-creation.

JEWISH PROFESSOR 'MURDERED BY ARABS' IN UKRAINE UNIVERSITY

Three Arab students in university at Lviv sought revenge for their dismissal, Arutz Sheva learns.

By Gil Ronen israelnationalnews.com
First Publish: 10/20/2012, 8:37 PM

New Jewish center in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Reuters

A Jewish professor on the faculty of the university in Lviv, Ukraine, whose last name is Freifeld, was murdered by three Arab students, Arutz Sheva has learned.

According to initial details, the three students had failed in their studies and sought revenge for their dismissal from the university. They decided to murder their Jewish professor.

These details have not been confirmed by other sources.

Freifeld's brother, Dr. Vadim Freifeld, who teaches at Ben Gurion University, received the news Friday and got on a plane to Ukraine. He informed his colleagues of the murder before boarding the flight.

The number of Jews in Lviv is estimated at 2,000, out of a total population of about 850,000.

Tags: murder ,Lviv ,anti-Semitic violence

24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?==Job 9:24

2012/10/20 15:40Profile

Re:

I am trying to figure out the last post and the verse at the bottom, is this to show that all Arabs are wicked and that all Jews are saints?

Please lend a hand to what your saying.

2012/10/20 16:21

Re:

Quote:
I am trying to figure out the last post and the verse at the bottom, is this to show that all Arabs are wicked and that all Jews are saints?

Please lend a hand to what your saying approved

Some things are best not provoked. It wouldn't be difficult to demonstrate the perversity of Arabic life.

2012/10/20 16:54

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy