SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : are Christians are resposible for the world conditions?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

are Christians are resposible for the world conditions?

I would just like to put a thought out there. A thread was recently locked about politics, and I don't want to talk about politics.

We as christians hold a big responsibility for the world conditions. We spend so little time, and I know some spend much time, in prayer crying out to God to change our hearts and thereby change the hearts around us. We spend so little time praying for our leaders, families, church, pastors,nations, etc. How can anything be right when we are too busy just enjoying life, taking our ease and comfort, and then don't do anything until it touches us personally. Most of the church woman I know are all about manicures, massages, hair color,and not letting anyone know how old they are by using face lifts.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

We have a church that has the same divorce rate as the world, goes and watches filth on TV and at movies, listens to the devil called music, lives for themselves, and then we are suprised at the condition of the world. The church is money grubbing, worldly, and full of sin. Why should the world change when we don't.

I believe we, me, us, the church is responsible for the world condition. We better repent before it is too late and be about our Father's business. Come out from amoung them and be separate and touch not the unclean thing.

It doesn't matter which political party takes office, this world is on a collision course with judgment, the only thing that will ward it off of our own doorsteps is a praying, fasting, holy church. We have been asleep on our watch. I know that there are a small remant that are awake, thank God for them. But we all need to shake off our slumber. Especially in the USA where we have had it so easy for so long. The Babylonians are sneaking up on us and we don't even know it because we are much too busy having fun.

2012/10/19 13:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy