SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Triumoh of a Cult

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The Triumoh of a Cult

It dawns on me what secular humanism or Islam could not do to the American church, Mormonism has done. Many evangelical leaders are lauding a political leader who upholds Biblical values. Yet this political leader comes out of a Satanic cult with ties to the Masons.

Te warnings of 2 Cor. 11:14-15 are cast aside. The verses say and no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

What Islam could not do. A home grown American cult has done. Seduced the American church. And many Christians. Just as Eve was deceived by tbe serpent's cunning. So the American evangelical church has been deceived. What more can be said. This is the triumph of a cult.

May God have mercy on us all. For surely judgement will come upon the American church.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/19 6:41
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: The Triumoh of a Cult

1 Peter 4:17, 'For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God, and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?'

For me, the scripture speaks for itself.

2012/10/19 8:49Profile
jimp

dear bear,did someone lose their salvation in mass. for voting for him for gov. or will we lose it for listening to the mormon tab. ghoir sing?what on earth are you talking about other than political bias.has anyone been converted in mass to mormonism for you to be so filled with rancor.are we now giving up on Jesus and Him crucified over an election . i am going to guess that you are a democrat and a supporter of obama. i heard some of this type language when kennedy ran as the first catholic.he did nothing to recruit while in office.if you like obama, that is fine.jimp enid , while you are in england your vote does not count.abraham came from ur and was a idol worshipper. ruth, davids grand mother , was a moabite who also was an idol worshipper. rahab was a harlot, these and many other sinnerss are mentioned in the physical lineage of Jesus.the Lord raises up and puts down kings and presidents . let us worship the Lord and vote our conscience.

2012/10/19 8:51Profile

Re: The Triumph of a Cult....Not exactly....America elects cult members.

It dawns on me what secular humanism or Islam could not do to the American church, Mormonism has done. Many evangelical leaders are lauding a political leader who upholds Biblical values. Yet this political leader comes out of a Satanic cult with ties to the Masons.

What Islam could not do. A home grown American cult has done. Seduced the American church. And many Christians. Just as Eve was deceived by tbe serpent's cunning. So the American evangelical church has been deceived. What more can be said. This is the triumph of a cult.

May God have mercy on us all. For surely judgement will come upon the American church."...Bearmaster

Here is a common list of Presidents who were Masons, and I do agree with you that it is a Satanic Cult.

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, William Howard Taft and Barack Obama were accused of being atheists during election campaigns. [ wiki] ....and they probably were.

Almost all of the presidents can be characterized as Christian, at least by formal membership. Some were Unitarian or unaffiliated with a specific religious body. Some are thought to have been deists, or irreligious.

We have a secular political system, and No, we have not been hi-jacked by a secular cult member....any more than we were by George Washington. We are secular....and we certainly have not had a born again President in 160 years, and probably never...It is hard to say exactly, as some were religious and Denominational.

Mitt Romney is obviously a better candidate than Obama; fiscally and policy wise in all areas in my view. It is the fact that he promotes abortion carte-blanche, and only changed his convictions from his Masseschuset's law when he desired the Presidency, that I refuse to vote for him. Obama is more up front about his Satanic affiliations and Islamic and Abortionist/anti-family leanings.

Romney is up to his neck in the blood of the unborn innocent, and in my view, is a worthless reprobate because of his unrepentance in this matter; an actor; a liar.....and adapted the Republican platform out of deceit to get elected.

We have always elected cult members to our highest office; and this year is no different. So, start with Honest George Washington if you want to trumpet on this bandwagon.

2012/10/19 8:57
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

This thread is getting caustic and political. You're in danger of getting it locked.

But if that's what you want...

2012/10/19 9:00Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Quote:

Yes bearmaster, it is.

We know where this thread is headed in this forum... Justification.

2012/10/19 9:37Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, show me or tell me how the church has been seduced,please.jimp

2012/10/19 10:54Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

I have never regarded the president of the USA as a religious leader. He is the administrator of a country's secular government as outlined in Romans 13. It is a ministry ordained by God to restrain evil. To accomplish such one will have to use means not available to the godly person.

Some presidents and elected gov officials have claimed to be born again Christians like George W. Bush and Mitt Romney but you know what? God is the judge. They know what the WORD says and I am content to allow Him to make that call. In the meantime, they are where they are because God either ordained it or allowed it.

I was impressed in our study of the book of Esther at our cell groups how God used secular gov to protect his people and avenge their enemies. I call it the political process - a process very unlike where there was a theocracy operating as it was in Israel. Can we learn lessons from it?

I think that it would behoove us as spirit filled Believers to hold this election up in prayer. If God allows you to vote, do it, if not, then don't.

My opinion.

2012/10/19 11:01Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Dear saints,

Can we please try to leave earthly politics out of the forum? Our only King is Jesus; His Word our Constitution. All new political threads will be closed. Please bring topics of eternal life here instead of Rome's newspaper. It matters not who the next Emperor-King-President-Prime Minister will be; in accordance with scripture we honor their God-allowed positions of authority and we pray for them and we pay our taxes in order to abide within the laws of the land without reproach - insofar as we are not compelled to sin. But that is where it all should end.

I say give me Jesus to gaze upon, only Jesus Christ, and let all other things fade away. There is a world of politics and scandal outside this forum for all to get their fill of if they so choose. Please, dear saints, do not bring it in here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Brother Paul

2012/10/19 11:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy