SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Google has de-listed SermonIndex (almost all pages) Ways you can help

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re: Supporting SI Financially

I just put in the google search "Sermon Index" and it was the first one that came up.

Am I missing something?

2012/10/21 11:48
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
GREG: Please post a way to donate xtra cash to help you expand, or reincrypt, or whatever you need to do so to get ur done.

[ I know it is there...but I'm slow...so please re-post for me...]

I want to commit $25. to help....and perhaps others too would feel led to do so...

Tom.

Brothers, Thank you for your kind words, if God does lead you then you send send support to: http://www.sermonindex.net/donate.php There are alot of steps I want to take to get done so that this could be cleared up and not only that but through this I have seen alot of large extra steps I need to take to really make the site better overall.

Quote:
I just put in the google search "Sermon Index" and it was the first one that came up.

I changed alot of things recently and got google to display that again but still alot of the pages are not ranking properly. Thank you for your continued prayers and yes I do believe the more sites link to specific pages it will give that page more pre-deominance or help it to be re-indexed more often.

For example if you link with the text on your site: A.W. Tozer Sermons >> to the url where aw tozer sermons that helps that phrase rank better I am sure.

2012/10/21 12:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I found another possible reason sermonindex.info had malware a brother in Namnibia runs that along with his network of sites including bibletube.tv please pray for him: Brother Lllewyan that he will be able to fix this immediately and well.

Thank you for your continued prayers for this ministry and site.

2012/10/21 13:22Profile
DougRenz

Atlanta, Georgia

Re:

Hi Brother Greg,

How is the indexing of SI going for you on Google?

I have a good friend who wrote a book "101 Free Marketing".

While it is written for businesses, many of the concepts can be applied for ministries with websites online. This brother is a Christian and helps many people with their online marketing success.

It approaches SEO and marketing from a very different angle. Look for it up on Amazon.

Blessings,
Doug Renz

2012/10/24 7:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy