SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Monday Prayer Call

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Monday Prayer Call

Have just been listening for several calls, but have been very blessed. Especially on Monday for conference follow-up.
I just kinda fell to my knees during some prayer as psalm 133 became a reality. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity...it's been a long time since the tears came during a prayertime with others.

It truly was precious. May the Holy Spirit continue to move in this 'fellowship' that is beyond borders.
Leslie

2012/10/17 0:19
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Monday Prayer Call

Quote:
It truly was precious. May the Holy Spirit continue to move in this 'fellowship' that is beyond borders.

Amen brother. I felt there was such a blessing of the Lord on the call myself and just was there on my knees in the prayer time thankful for the grace of the Lord that calls us all as "one" body.

2012/10/17 0:27Profile

Re:

Would anyone like to see these calls co.tinue on a regular basis?

Blaine

2012/10/18 12:40

Prayer calls

hello brother Blaine,
I have been blessed by prayer calls, tho sometimes people are not patient for the Spirit's moving. Other times I've been in tears weeping because there are believers who truly want to pray together for the body of Christ, the lost and awakening in this country. And the Holy Spirit is moving in the prayers.

And it is appreciated when you kindly and sensitively get people back on track with prayer. I think it is a wonderful thing to pray with you all tho I've been a bit timid and then when I was ready to be bold, someone else would pray. :-) It is always good to pray, though. So, yes, I would like to continue prayer calls.

On a couple of calls the conference call has a message that says there may be an abnormally high rate of cost for the call, don't know if that was correct or not yet.

In Christ,
lesmanto

2012/11/1 14:54

Re: Prayer calls

Lesley as far as I know there should b no cost calling into tbe conference calls, other than your long distanc charges. Lord willing, I an going to move the Monday night call to Free Conference Call in another week or two. Will post that when done.

Dear sister you pray as God leads you. I always try to ask if any other saints would like to pray before we wind down.

I would like to invite you to pray on our persecution watch calls. That call meets Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evening at 8 pm central time. The number is 209.255.1000. Access code is 109083#.

You are surely welcome to pray on those calls.

Blaine

2012/11/1 15:26

Thank you

bro Blaine,
Will call as am able to. May God move mightily in the prayer calls.
Thank you for your kindness.
L. Manto

2012/11/1 23:53
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Is this open to anyone with a burden to pray for this nation??

2012/11/14 21:27Profile

Prayer call

Yes, brother.

2012/11/14 22:04

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy