SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : remember to love one another

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rainydaygirl

remember to love one another

so i wanted to say good bye to a few in the forums before i take leave.i have come and gone often over the years but this is different. i was talking with another sister about some things that have transpired and just not real happy with myself or how i have handled some things recently. i wrote to Greg today and asked him to delete my account, he suggested i take leave for a time first to be sure. in some of my efforts to grow in Christ i feel like i have gotten a bit derailed so i am going to take the time to spend in the Bible and be seeking the Lord. if you feel led to pray for me that would be awesome.

remember to love each other and to think about the things you post and how they might effect another person especially as some topics can become heated in these times.

rdg

2012/10/16 22:58Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: remember to love one another

Peace and blessings to you

2012/10/16 23:01Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

by Goldminer on 2012/10/16 20:01:33

Peace and blessings to you

--

thank you goldminer. i really appreciate that. i spent a good deal of time talking with a sister in Christ that use to post here, mj. i wanted to share something she said to me to think over. it something i have taken to heart.

"We throw our rocks, hit out intended target and as we run away, to alleviate our conscious when we hear the person cry out in pain we glance back and say things like, “Oh you just misunderstood me, but I still love you.” (mj quote)

2012/10/17 10:11Profile

May The Lord bless you sister and give you peace to grow in Him in every good work. Thanks for the advice to remember to love one another. Its good advice.

2012/10/17 10:46
ginnyrose

Mississippi

RDG,

I hope that in your time with the LORD you will grow, as we all do when that becomes our #1 priority. Then as you grow and mature you may want to share with others details of your growth or how it has matured you.

God bless.

ginnyrose

2012/10/17 11:00Profile

Re: RDG

Dear sister I have aways appreciated your posts. I am sorry I never expressed that earlier. Do take whatever time you need to rest and be refreshed before tbe Lord. But please return to the forum. Do not let others run you off. You are a valuable member of this faith community. IAnd I for one will miss you.

I will pray your time with Jesus be sweet and I will look forward to seeing those RDG post again.

Your brother in the Lord.

Bear aka Blaine

2012/10/17 11:12

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy