Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for fellowship in Europe/Germany

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: How come you believe that murrcolr...

Why because God has said it.

Quote: I sense that there is a lot of false fire arising in Europe...Much activism of churches...but thats not revival. Revival is when people are truly filled by the Spirit of God and out of that infilling hold Jesus` commandments...I cannot see that in any significant measure in Europe...

You won't see it just yet, but don't give up.

Quote: Are you from Europe?

Yes I am from Scotland....

2012/10/17 20:57Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: One of them was on the Isle of Lewis in the 1990's where I withstood strange spiritual darkness more discernible than I have known before or since. Yet in the midst of this darkness there was a certain knowledge that a small light would shine in that place which would be the beginning of a great latter move of God that would sweep across europe.

Look to the North East of Scotland.... but if you come looking, you'll hear it from people mouths that God is going to send a revival to that area but you won't find anything to give you hope, just watch and pray then when you hear it come..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnLICx-UwA

2012/10/17 21:21Profile
wijnand

Re: Looking for fellowship in Europe/Germany

Hi brother David,

"Are there any people from Europe/Germany here who actually want to live by Jesus' commandments and follow him radically?"

What do you mean by this?

Further, we have a fellowship/church (and multiple friend-churches) in the Netherlands. So if you could explain the line above.

Brotherly greetings,
Wijnand

2012/10/18 2:56Profile
Gonzalo

Re:

@ murrcolr:

You know...so many people say so different things which God supposedly said, which totally contradict each other. I´ve come to be very careful with enthusiastic prophecies, because many of them (actually most of them) came from the charismatic movement and did not fulfill at all... So simply to say "God said it" is not enough for me...Maybe I haven`t got enough insight into what is going on in different parts of Europe, but of the things I recognize, at least here in Germany, I see very bad developments in almost ALL churches...but ok, I would hope that you´re right and at least I got the hope that little lights will arise in midst of the darkness...but I can not see any great revival in Europe, let alone one, that will sweep the whole world...in order for this to happen, European Chrtistians would first have to give up their loyalty to Mammon and Worldliness...Call me a pessimist, but I don´t believe that this will happen in a significant measure...It WILL happen...but only in small groups of people, I believe...

2012/10/18 4:17Profile
Gonzalo

Re:

Hello brother Wijnand:

What I mean by this is that people start to take up their cross and follow Jesus` commandments (like for example those of the Sermon on the Mount) literally in their lives...Which means they don´t resist evil, pay back evil done to them with good, love their enemies, reject Mammon and materialism and share their possessions with those in need, live in brotherly love and despise all worldly endeavours, which also take ALL the commandments of the NT literally like e.g. the submission of the woman to her husband (in contrast to Feminism which has infiltrated a great part of the church) and so on...There would be a lot to talk about...So, where are you at brother? Where are you standing spiritually?

2012/10/18 4:23Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Gonzalo you are correct there are many different voices saying many different things.

You are correct to be skeptical as you don't know me. All I can say is "God said it" because any more than that would end up bringing attention to myself, and I don't want that. I am sorry that I can't say much more than that.

2012/10/18 9:43Profile
Josef83

Sweden

Re:

Europe aint darker then any other place.
The bible teaches that thoose not being born again are walking in darkness..
1 John and John 3:19.
But thoose being born again are walking in the light.
THats what the bible teach.
So I dunno if there are less born again people in europa then on other places.
Hard to tell.
There are places in this world with almost no churches at all.

2012/10/19 2:12Profile
wijnand

Re:

Dear brother,

I think we are on the same side. We have 2 fellowships now. One in a village next to us (which is more arminian) and one that is in my village (which is more calvanistic).

If you want to have fellowship or meet one of us, just let me know. Also descripe what you want/seeking, etc.

It is always nice to meet people from God!

2012/10/19 2:39Profile
daniel-

Germany

Re:

They are close to you:

http://www.erweckt.de/

2012/10/20 15:26Profile

Re: Looking for fellowship in Europe/Germany

Quote:
Europe needs an awakening...more than any other place in the world...

Ahem....Every country in the world is experiencing the need for an awakening, not just Europe.

We have a name over the door that we are Christian, inside, Christ is not there. Yes, we sing the hymns, we sing about the blood, we sing about the cross, still Christ is not there. It's just a form of godliness and no power.

I can't name one Church in my city that is following after the righteousness of God. We are scattered. The believers that I know don't fellowship with anyone but the ones they see on the street in passing. That is how I get my fellowship now-a-days, I rely heavily on the Lord to open doors for fellowship.

2012/10/20 22:45

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy