SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no God except Allah".

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re: amrkelly

Brother I don't hide behind keyboards. Nor am I a keyboard prophet. I have my confidence in the Lord just as you have no doubt. My rebuke was not directed at the USA it was directed at you and although this would normally be thought a breach of the site I hope that what I wrote would be understood in its context. Nevertheless I stand by what I said.

Your present post is very interesting for sure. So I feel certain that you will be delighted to hear that I am an Irish Jew. Now don't tell me you have not heard of one of those brother!

2012/10/17 10:57
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Neat. Wow! Awesome! I am impressed...glad you told us this. :-)

I would love to hear the details of how you came to recognize Jesus as the Messiah but not on this thread!

God bless.

ginnyrose

2012/10/17 11:11Profile

AMR Kelly

Quote:
I am an Irish Jew

tov maod.

sing- "Hineih ma tov uma nayim
shevet achim gam yachad".

remember? they taught us (me) that song at age 7, i'll translate for our brothers and sisters:

"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony".

Ps. 133:1

2012/10/17 11:42
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: amrkelly

Quote:
HezWelling....i take your insults, and Bills, as a Gift from God...and any future insults, they are a sign to me, that i testify true. God have mercy on us all.

Neil, you really took my funny as an insult? come on man! loosen up a bit. I don't think anyone here that knows me, would have ever took that as an insult. You are pretty dramatic, if saying someone is dramatic is an insult, there are a lot of people out there that have been insulted. As you said yourself, you took that as a Gift from God, how can you take it as an insult?

2012/10/17 12:04Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We are locking this thread because of the comments made therein are not edifying for anyone involved or especially those reading. Consider the testimony of Christ for those reading this who do not know him. We represent Christ in all that we say and do brothers and sisters.

Also we do not condone or desire conspiracy or political conversations beyond measure here on the forums either.

So we are locking the thread.

2012/10/17 12:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy