SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Abortion Issue

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jdlashley

South Carolina

The Abortion Issue

I have revised an older piece on my site regarding the abortion issue. If any would like read the same then provide any comments here, it would be most welcome.

http://churchianityorthecrossxstudies.weebly.com/molech-abortion-and-reason.html

2012/10/12 14:24Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: The Abortion Issue

I worked in a pro-life ministry for many years. As I scanned your article I think you are spot on.

I would encourage you to continue to speak out on the issue, especially to males because they are at least half of the problem. In doing so also speak out on moral purity. There are many who consider themselves to be Christians - believe it or not - but who will justify their pre-marital sex as a God given drive that needs to be satisfied, even if not married, believing that to abstain is impossible.

Living is a sex saturated society it requires divine enablement to pursue chasity in mind and life. If this were not possible God would not have told us it is sin, but he did and since this is the case, divine empowerment is available to those who desire it.

God bless.

ginnyrose

2012/10/12 15:20Profile
romanchog

Re: The Abortion Issue

I enjoyed reading your article.

Just wanted to let you know you need to make a small correction:

/quote/ As a Christian, you must allow Christ to sit on the thrown within your heart. /quote/

You meant to write "throne" when you wrote "thrown".

Not nitpicking. Just trying to be helpful.

2012/10/12 19:16Profile
jdlashley

South Carolina

Re:

Thank you for your kind words and for pointing out the typo. I will go back and make that correction. It would be a wonder if there are no others.

2012/10/12 21:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy