Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Todd and Katie Holmes

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Todd and Katie Holmes

Todd and Katie Holmes(evangelists) are coming to our church. Has anyone heard or know anything about them? Thanks guys..

2005/2/25 10:17Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Todd and Katie Holmes

google on
"Todd and Katie Holmes" Christian
and see what you get.

2005/2/25 10:39Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Yeah, I did that but all that I really found was stuff about the actress Katie Holmes. I found one article that was in a paper about them. All it said was that they have been in 21 countries and stuff like that. I think they may have had some relations with what went on in Brownsville. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about them.(not Brownsville, I've heard plenty of thoughts about that :-) )

2005/2/25 14:31Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

if you copy and paste my search parameters into google; using the quotation marks too you should get about 4 hits and not a Katie Holmes actress among them.

2005/2/25 14:48Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Thanks.. I'll leave out the part that I'm an Information Technology major and should have know that! :-P

2005/2/25 15:08Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

AHH those articles didnt say much about them just past anouncements of where they were speaking... Oh well, thanks anyways.

2005/2/25 15:20Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Todd and Katie Holmes

Here's a bit:
[url=http://www.winstoncountyjournal.com/articles/2005/01/31/news/news08.txt]Winston County Journal[/url]

...discernment

2005/2/26 1:29Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
...discernment

:-? I hope when they come its not a bunch of hype and junk. It worries me that most everything that I have read about them talks about their signs and wonders that follow. I belive in signs and wonders but that should not be the focus. I've been praying for my church to get away from some of the modern gospel that seems to be apart of it. I know before I went to my church, alot of them went down to Brownsville. And that Katie and Todd Holmes (i think) worked with Rodney Howard Brown. Please pray (as I'm sure most of you already do pray that the churches would) get away from anything that is not solid biblically.

2005/2/26 18:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Miracles, signs, and wonders accompany Todd and Katie's ministry. Many people, the world over, have received miracles, healings, financial breakthroughs, and glorious deliverance from the power of Satan through their ministry and their obedience to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

When I see things such as "financial breakthroughs' I cring at that sound.. I do pray and hope you are blessed by these speakers but do remember the heeds in scripture about people who preach "gain is godliness"

[b]2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NKJV)[/b] - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

[b]1 Timothy 6:5 (NKJV)[/b] - useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.

2005/2/26 21:33Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Thank you brother. I beleive we are thinking on the same wavelength.

2005/2/26 21:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy