Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello All...glad to be here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Compton

Hello All...glad to be here

Hello SI community.

My name is Michael Compton and I have been checking in and out of SI for about a year now.

I am a family man in central Ohio with a great wife and three kids. We keep fairly busy with commercial illustration out of a studio behind the house. Spending time in front of computers all day gives me ample time to listen to the rich preaching preserved on this site.

As an encouragement to everyone here, I visit SI because of there is a strong agreement in this online community that devotion to Jesus is most important call on our lives. Admittedly I am of "reformed" church stock---not that it matters between Christians who love the Lord. We can listen to Wesley, Finney, Ravenhill, Edwards, for hours upon hours because they are all inspiring servants that shared an urgency for the love and knowledge of God that humble and ignite our hearts.

I'll see everybody around.

MC

2005/2/25 0:24Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Hello All...glad to be here

Hi Compton,

Nice to have you come in and say hello. I'm glad to read that the messages on this site have been a tremendous blessing to you!

I agree with you that hearts that are truly devoted to Jesus Christ come together in unity no matter what their idealogical background--Reformed/Arminian.

I'm probably what could be called a classical Arminian as opposed to a Weslyan Arminian, but I still get MUCH inspiration from Reformed ministers.

I hope you're continually blessed by this site!

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2005/2/25 0:33Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
As an encouragement to everyone here, I visit SI because of there is a strong agreement in this online community that devotion to Jesus is most important call on our lives.

Great to have you finally say hello :-) bless you dear brother as you seek the face of Jesus Christ.

2005/2/25 1:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy