SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Anyone here experiencing something like the Jezebel?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
table

Anyone here experiencing something like the Jezebel?

I was totally unaware that I was in a church having been assigned by the enemy as a Jezebel. Thinking I knew what God was thinking about the state of the church today etc and turning my nose up inside at sexual talk etc between pastors and laymen and all the while criticizing and judging when deep down in my heart I thought i was better. More Holy!! We are all equal as far as sin goes and this attitude led me to be stand offish and critical and be a false prophet as this criticism took over all the good that was going on. I had a twisted spirit and any spiritual guidance I received I did not enquire but immediately twisted it to be about God's love and acknowledgement of me seeing me being good and not others and yet the words were meaning I had to deal with my sin. Not look at others.

By the way has anyone ever been approached by an elder or leader and because of upset and misunderstanding inwardly denied the accusations? I think pride or jealousy are the worst. Normally if you've had an affair or something then you would immediately respond would you not???

2012/10/3 10:22Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Anyone here experiencing something like the Jezebel?

table,

What are you asking/saying? It is kind of all over the place and hard to make sense of.

Thanks!

2012/10/3 13:42Profile
table

Re: the jezebel thing

Am in absolute horror that I have been decieved and am totally in hell right now. I had to really believe at a time when I was in great fear re illness etc. I thought i had come back to the Lord by thinking positive about hope and life in God and I came back worshipping and rejoicing and became what i thought was a prophet for the Lord. I was getting welcome for my songs and singing but not for the words spoken which I felt I had to be a watchman. I was in such fear though. I was trying to be God in situations and make things happen saying surely God youknow I have enough faith. Started getting snaps from pastors and friends and I was jealous of one such friend and I regret this, but I felt God had something special for mme to do. I went ahead with a Town Hall venture which the pastor said would fail and I thought he was being horrid and negative. They must have known which I didnt that I had a false spirit in me even though I was wanting to bring the lost to Jesus. I am in hell at seeing my children suffering down to white witchcraft through my disobedience and pride to the leaders and also saying i wasnt jealous which actually was true and at the root of the other sins. I feel like the ananias and sapphira and the weirdest most distressing things are happening to me and terror for the children. Been rushed in and out of hospital and they dont find the prob when im in but the attacks really are there. My spine feels like it is splitting and sends me with a tickling sensation and I dont know what to do with myself. Lost my friends and family and my children are so affected by my nightmares and swallowing interruptions and they are getting the symptoms of witchcraft affects. I am in terrible distress. The voice says 'you allowed all this to happen' I am in serious need of prayer and forgiveness and mercy and I actually have committed the unforgiveable so I suppose this is it for me. I dont know what to say to the children and they think it is all depression which is driving me insane. I want to live and raise them in Christ but my slip ups were big mistakes. I am without God to help me and tortured literally day and night. HELP!!!
Had a voice tell me I was a false spirit. What can I do but keep crying out whilst this terror has got worse.

2012/10/4 13:24Profile

Dear Table when you were born of your mother you came into this world naked and completely reliant on your parents to keep you and preserve you in life. When you first believed in Jesus you came into His kingdom fully clothed and possessing every good gift necessary to keep you in Christ. When you were a new born baby of your mother you were clothed by your mother. Now that you are born of God you are clothed in Christ.

Christ is your garment.

If your parents, who do not believe in God knew how to cloth you, how much more does God in heaven know how to cloth you and keep you?

The Lord is your strength and He is your deliverer.

No one can take you out of His hand. You cannot reject Him so as to perish because even if you were to reject Him, He would still be faithful and would not reject you. Your decision to hold a mission in the Town Hall may well have been misguided. It may well be that un-clean spirits taking advantage of your weakened mind pressed you to act foolishly. Yet none of this removes you from the hand of God, neither are you stripped naked and left without hope. Take strength from the knowledge that you were deceived, if indeed you were deceived, and learn from it. Humble yourself to God and remember His great love for all men. Whilst we were still sinners in unbelief, Christ died for us. How much more, now that we are become the children of God, will He live for us.

If you have sin, confess it before the Father not men. Only when you have forgiveness from God, confess it before men. Keep your fears out of your mouth, but in your heart speak to God and tell Him your fears. He is able to understand what you have done and He understands why you did it. Nothing a man says, or an-unclean spirit attacking your mind says, is of any consequence. Be he a pastor or an elder or even an angel of God, it is of no consequence. Only God Himself can give you peace. Only the Father in heaven can settle your heart and mind in peace. Only God is your judge. It pleased God to lay His judgement upon Christ. He has not laid it upon you.

Dear Table my heart goes out to you, how much more does God’s own heart of understanding and compassion go out to you also. If a man can be concerned, how much more can God’s concern uphold you and keep you. You have not committed the unforgivable sin. It is a lie.

If you did not listen when men told you something which you ought to have listened to, well you have done nothing more than is ordinary to the natural mind. But you don’t have to live in the strength of your own mind. You can let go and live in Christ’s mind which you have in your spirit. After a while of resting in Christ’s strength and not your own, you will find that your natural mind will be renewed. Then you can begin to walk again. Next time the enemy comes along to attack you in your mind, you will be able to stand. He will flee from you.

Dear table I could tell you of the things which I have done and you would be appalled, even as I am appalled, things which are grave and deserving of death. Yet by God’s grace and mercy I live. So too will you live. What you have described is common to many men. We do many things some of which are more grievous than others. Yet before God they are all comprehended and purchased by the blood of Christ. If we truly repent of them and change our minds God is able to forgive them and in time we will be able to understand God’s mercy and kindness towards us. I will pray for you and ask the Lord to deliver you from attacks of the mind and body. May your children be preserved and kept and may they know every physical comfort in all their needs. May they sleep in the peace and love of God! May they love you also and cling to you also and may they be a comfort to you. In all things may God Himself keep you and preserve you perfectly in Christ Jesus.

Yes. I too know Jezebel. It is nothing. Jezebel is nothing. Satan is nothing. Christ is all.

2012/10/4 14:59
onemite

Re:

table,

It can happen. Praise God that He humbled you. He chastens those He loves. You are in a perfect place now.
“I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones." Isaiah 57.
Don't allow yourself to be weighed down with worldly sorrow- which keeps it's eyes on self- it leads to death. Set your eyes on the One who loves you enough not to allow you to stay on the wrong track. He loves you. Satan cannot snatch you from His hand if you only shelter there.
It was for you that Christ died.
All the arsenals of hell cannot prevail against a child of the Most High. I'm sorry that you are going through such a tough time. Keep yourself in the love of God. Dwell on God's goodness towards those who turn to Him. He doesn't turn any who seek Him in truth away.
He does and will use ALL things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose- and you- having had your eyes opened to a wrong spirit and having repented from it are His.

2012/10/4 20:44Profile
table

Re: Your beautiful spirits!!

When He showed me what I had done I was in shock as I haed been struggling with resting for years. The voice showed me that the pastor had been right and that you were going to go down a very dark path. The vision i had had regarding the charge of the light brigade was all exciting at the time but it was a severe warning for me regarding silly choices, misunderstandings which would result in physical and spiritual death. If i had seen this which i was proud to declare to others the vision etc having heard from God then Ishould have been the first to be watchful. The worst nightmare ever is happening to us and even though I think positively, the uncontrollable thoughts keep coming to torment me. Gods word says that He sends evil tormentors to the wicked. My heart and mind were sent as an accuser of the brethren under the guise of me believing that id been called as a watchman. It did not exclude me from having to watch myself. My life was so into this that nothing is left as i didnt read other books other than the bible, became too religious thinking that time was short etc which it is but I cannot believe i was deceived. This is prob the worst pride as you get so excited about hearing from God and that he has some great plan for you that you are focused solely on this and you get out of balance. I feel like i am being devoured and it is horrifying. To the degree that i cannot tell my children the truth of what is happening as it is so awful and what has been said is going to happen. I am so desperate that I thought I loved God yet what was more important was to love my friend and serve her even if it seemed fleshly worship etc. My test was to love and serve and exhort in a loving way not a stand offish judgemental view of my friend and what was going on. O Lord please would you gather me into your arms and pour your mercy upon me. I can forgive myself but yes need to feel His forgiveness upon me. My muscles are twitching and jumping like some python spirit is in me and it does not allow me to rest at all. No rest for the wicked comes to mind and this is exactly the dark path the pastor was on about. I am so stupid. How come some of us just dont hear right and end up on this hell road. I am told that I will wish i had never been born. Well i do wish this now except my love and beauty came when the children were born. But to see them suffer like this and me is incomprehensible. Thank you all for your beauty and I so want to walk in that beauty and get up and out to do it but the physical and mental symptoms overide any good. Please don't say this will go on forever!!! Please let me go!!!!

2012/10/19 6:27Profile
table

Re:

I keep saying 'I am His' and it does not ring true. I speak it and the voice just says yes you are his, the devils. I cannot get away from this. I say no, I am HIS, the Lord's then I just hear and see the unforgiveable sin I committed and I did not confess the jealousy. How easy it would have been but at the time I was grieved and angry but God says He is powerless because of this to save me. The terror of what is going on cannot be described even. I woke up this morning and just wanted to be sick at the terror of what is happening. I stopped myself but it returns. A film I watched last night had steve carroll so afraid at being chased by killers that he vomited over the path of the city. These visual things sinisteringly come and make it worse taunting me all the time. You always try and think positive that nothing like this will happen to you but somehow you get caught up in sin and know there is a loving patient God who is slow to anger and abounding in love and you stupidly take advantage of these good thoughts and let in the terror. I know we can win through Christ. I was confused and thought I had Christ but so see how stubborn I was. I see the children of Israel were destroyed but God spared many. But the bad ones were got rid of. My children so need the Lord and they have been attacked also. Thank you all you wonderful ones who are praying for mercy from God for us. xxx Bless you all

2012/10/19 6:34Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

The first thing that comes to my heart here is that you need to set pure things before your eyes, not depressing ungodly movies that bring you down:

Philippians 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Next I would share a word of testimony that has helped me over the years, I have been saved 36 years now, and it always works.

God showed me a dark room, and then the light was turned on. God showed me that light dispels darkness, or that the darkness is swallowed up by the light. Our natures, or flesh, are always assaulting us, but when we focus on His light our darkness is dispelled. When we focus on the darkness we become dark again. The light is aways there, but we become like what we look at. The moment our peace leaves us we need to realize we have taken our eyes of the provision supplied by the Lord and put them on our circumstances. This keeps us earthbound.

I hear in your comments, I, me, I, me, If you will turn your focus off me, and I, and onto God, who is lovely, your darkness will be dispelled.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Mark 8:34
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

As long as you focus on you, and your situation, you will not walk in victory, but when you take your eyes off yourself and worship God, forgetting what is behind, you will have peace and joy. The enemy of our souls wants us to think about ourselves all the time, what is happening to me, what someone thought or said about me, etc. and when we focus on that we walk in defeat. You will have to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Now my counsel to you would be to either leave off watching TV completely, and stay in the word, or to only watch that which is edifying, and also stay in the word, and prayer. One movie I watch over and over is called "Amazing Grace" and every time I do it rejoices my heart. I have a made it a habit in my life to not watch anything that makes me afraid or feel creepy, nothing demonic, etc, and to set beautiful things before your eyes, Godly things. I watch uplifting movies filled with joy and light because that does not drag me down, like "Soul Surfer". I am sure others on this site could give you many suggestions, or just listen or watch many of the wonderful ministers on this site. Also put on worship music and let you heart be lifted up to God. I love Kim Riviera, and Vince Gibson and many, many others too.

God showed me that we become like what we look at. He showed me in this way. A person who spends all his time reading about stock market numbers speaks about nothing but the stock market, he who is a movie buff talks all about movie trivia, he who studies the life of Jesus, becomes like Jesus. We reflect what we take into ourselves. If you take in trashy movies, full of fear and hatred, that is what you will reflect.

I want to say one more thing, hopefully you will ponder it. Sometimes we can grow accustomed to the attention we get by having problems in our lives, and some attention, even if negative, can seem better than no attention at all. I have seen people who all they talk about is their sickness, and it gives them something to talk about, however they never really experience victorious life and joy, because those things only come by forgetting ourselves and focussing on the King of Life Himself. It is better to choose to forget about ourselves, and to not talk about ourselves, and lift up Jesus. When we lift Him up we will find joy and peace and lead many to the Lord as they see His image growing in place of our darkness.

What will happen in your family when they see you with your heart full of joy and peace, speaking words of life and thanksgiving? Will that not start a wheel in motion that also leads them to want what you have. This is available to us all, it starts today.

Philippians 3:13-15
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

There is a place of joy and peace open to you, but you have to turn on the light. The light is available to all in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. He awaits you to focus on Him and lift Him up, and He will be all things to you. You will find the peace that passes understanding. To stop focussing on yourself and look to Him doesn't happen over night. We have mindsets, and habits that must be broken with much prayer, repentence, and reading of the word, but what we gain will make it all worth it. I know, I am walking in peace today to prove it. God is faithful in all things.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

I will be praying for you to recieve all He has for you. Peace, joy, rest, and more of Him. God bless you abundantly in His presence. Know that the true body of Christ is one, we are all in the same boat, all part of the same loaf, and we all struggle with the same issues. What I have shared above is how we all come out of darkness into light, from turmoil to peace, depression to joy. Lift your eyes up and you will be free, focus on yourself and you will never be free. We each have a choice to make. Choose Him.

2012/10/19 12:09Profile

Quote:
I keep saying 'I am His' and it does not ring true. I speak it and the voice just says yes you are his, the devils. I cannot get away from this. I say no, I am HIS, the Lord's then I just hear and see the unforgiveable sin I committed and I did not confess the jealousy. table

Sister who told you that you had committed the unforgivable sin? What do you believe this "unforgivable" sin is? From reading your other posts these things which concern you happened 6 years ago. Its time to focus on God's love and away from your self. Is God powerless really? He holds the whole universe in His hand which believe it or not sister includes you!

2012/10/19 19:33

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy