SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Book by Carter Conlon: Fear Not: Living Courageously in Uncertain Times

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New Book by Carter Conlon: Fear Not: Living Courageously in Uncertain Times

Saints,

"I believe the Lord has given a voice to brother Carter for this generation in America to warn and encourage us to walk strong with the Lord in coming times of testing for the body of Christ. His prior book and this one will build your faith to endure the hardships coming for your faith to stand fast in the storm. And for your life to be a fruitful accomplishing the will of God for a testimony of Jesus Christ in these end times." - Greg Gordon, Founder SermonIndex.net

"Fear is one of the greatest enemies that you will ever have to fight. It is the bridge that the devil needs to make inroads into your life. Once he draws you into fear, then he takes your faith.

I am not merely giving you another theory—I have lived this. I suffered from panic attacks for over nine years, so I know how paralyzing fear can be. Yet I have learned how to fight against fear, and now it no longer has mastery over me.

Within this book, I have done my best to convey to you the biblical truths that will keep you from succumbing to fear, especially in the troubling times in which we now live.

— Excerpt from FEAR NOT

Will you be gripped by fear, or accept the freedom offered by God? Exposing the tactics of Satan, Conlon shows the destruction that's caused by a life led by uncertainty and offers a path to a different spirit---one of power, love, and a sound mind. Choose to follow God, face your enemies, and embrace divine grace! 240 pages, hardcover from Regal.

Order it today:
http://www.tscnyc.org/Carter_Conlon-Fear-Not.php

2012/9/30 12:31Profile

Re: New Book by Carter Conlon: Fear Not: Living Courageously in Uncertain Times

Quote:
"I believe the Lord has given a voice to brother Carter for this generation..."

Without question!! Amen

2012/9/30 14:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy