SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Revival prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Revival prayer

Father I pray for your forgiveness for making you too small in my eyes. It is Written in 2 chron 7 14-15 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.s15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. Father forgive me for anytime I was out of order or any thought word or deed I spoke ahead of your or that displeased you. I pray that you fogive America for the many many ways she has walked away from you and I ask for Mercy. I pray for the nations that your HOLY GHOST would go into the government officials offices and show them Who really is in control. Father I thank you that you are who you say you are. You Jesus are the only way and the Only Truth John 14:6 let your Truth fill the hearts of your people. Father humble us in the areas we need to be humbled especially those of us in your houses LORD. Father send your warring angels to break the chains off of our families and bring them into your saving knowledge.. Father have mercy on us and our families for not walking with you. Father I thank you for your love and your saving Grace. Ask for GRACE and more Grace in witnessing and in our personal lives and most important Father thankyou for sending JESUS to die on the cross for us. And thankyou HOLY GHost for teaching us and comforting us Lead us in all our pursuits HOLY GHOST. I pray in Faith and thank you for another great awakening start with me Father and your church in JESUS mighty name.I pray your Blood will be sprinkled over our minds hearts and souls.
I pray for personal revival for all members of your church. I pray for your Holy Ghost fire to purify your church, your nations and your land. I pray for you to become real in our hearts so that people will see you in us JESUS. I pray for a baptism of fire and LOVE in all denominations across the nation Father.

2012/9/26 20:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy