SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Better Covenant - Zac Poonen

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

The Better Covenant - Zac Poonen

Greg recently added an excellent series of messages to the SI gold mine from Zac Poonen. The series is called 'The Better Covenant', it is quite good and I was particularly moved by [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=6916]The Spirit's Fullness[/url] message in this series.

The Lord has used this man greatly to wash my heart of late, he is one of the best spirit-filled teachers of God's Word in our day, listen to this man if you get the chance.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=157]Zac Poonen Messages[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2005/2/24 10:34Profile
dann

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Re: The Better Covenant - Zac Poonen

I had never heard of this fellow until I just listened to "Jesus did not seek his own."

Thank you for posting about this fellow. if the rest of his sermons are as helpful as this one, I will certainly listen to the whole series!

Dan

2005/2/24 15:34Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Jesus did not seek his own

Yes Dan, 'The Real Jesus' series of messages, of which 'Jesus did not seek His own' is the first, are very good. I can highly recommend that series as well as the 'Laws of Spiritual Life' and the 'Parables of Jesus' series. Great stuff from Mr. Poonen, challenging and life-changing!

In Christ,

Ron

2005/2/24 15:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg recently added an excellent series of messages to the SI gold mine from Zac Poonen.

The Jesus series and the Better Covenant series are both great to listen to! I hope to continue to add more messages of Zac Poonen as time progresses. He is continually ministering across the world and resides in India where he has over 10 church plants. He is going to be ministring in the USA in the next few months and will be in california in April where I hope to meet him in person.

2005/2/24 16:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy