SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thanks for waking me up!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Thanks for waking me up!

I just want to thank sermonindex for posting the video titled "Time to Wake Up" on youtube. I cannot tell you how blessed I have been by that video. As a pastor I was struggling to pray just one hour every day... and often missing even that hour. Since viewing that film everything has changed. I have committed half my church hours to prayer in addition to my early hours alone with Him (I hide here behind my anonymity and will speak no more of this, but share it hoping it will encourage others). I challenge other pastors to do the same. Chadwick gave 1/3 and wished it had been 2/3. Surely, or pastors 1/2 is nothing! Before this many hours spent with God seemed an impossibility, now it seems an impossibility to do without. Never have I felt such an urgency and a will to pray and I know all owing to the grace of God, but I am grateful for your ministry. I don't care what else doesn't get done anymore; I've repented of how I have idolized theology and learning and now care only to know and love Him and to unceasingly cry out for revival. God bless you.

2012/9/25 14:12
Fiat

Re: Thanks to your.

Stephen, you are a good man! May God bless you!
Rg. Fiat

2012/9/25 15:37Profile

Re: Thanks for waking me up!

Thank you Stephen...what is the link for the video? I will google it as well. I am stirred by your words and ask that you pray for me to also recieve the same spirit of prayer...thank you in advance brother! Mark

2012/9/25 19:43
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Praise the Lord brother, amen Lord give me a right sober spirit in these last days:

Time To Wake Up (compilation)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYkheZs0V6I&feature=plcp

2012/9/25 19:47Profile
brothagary

Re:

i need te spirit of prayer and suplication to indeed break me like before

please pray for for this

2012/9/27 6:02Profile

Re:

I have already been praying for you brother and will continue to do - remember that where sin abounds grace much more abounds! The enemy will tell you it cannot be done, he'll do all he can to get the fight out of you. Persevere. Look forward to meeting you around that great throne!

2012/9/29 11:43

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy