SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Shall we pray for Ahmadinejad TODAY ?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

Shall we pray for Ahmadinejad TODAY ?

Dear Saints,

Shall we pray for Ahminejad ?
* that his eyes, like Paul's,might be opened to Truth !

Didn't the Lord, through His GREAT mercy,open our eyes?,...and isn't it His will that we None should perish ?

Actually,...I believe, there are many,who believe they are on the RIGHT road,and believeing with all their hearts,...as Paul,that they are on the right
road,and if we fail to pray for them,that the Lord look on them in His great mercy,...and save them,that they not end up in Hell,...wreecking in the most terrible pain,where there is NO remedy.

May I get grafic ?I believe hell is in the center of the earth,...where this HOT -...(est) volcanic laver is always burping up,...restless,...
giving us a preveue so we will fear God and truly not want to go there,...
and we will look to the One who is able to save us from this horrible way.

Jesus said, 'I Am the Way ,the Truth and the Life.

Give us truly a great compassion Lord,and care,let it burn in our hearts,O' Lord,for the lost !

I plead my cause O'Lord,that You will mold me,...because (I) (me) ,...is what is wrong with the world,..the turning of the world upside down !
It must come through 'the Christian',...the follower of Jesus Christ .

In His love,
elizabeth

2012/9/25 9:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Shall we pray for Ahmadinejad TODAY ?

Ahmadinejad: Israel Has No Historical Roots in the Middle East & Will Be ‘Eliminated’

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came out with fists flying just two days before his U.N. General Assembly speech on Monday. Rather than disregarding and omitting inflammatory language, the Middle Eastern despot told reporters leading up to the event that Israel has no roots in the region and that the nation will be “eliminated.”

Ahmadinejad wasn’t done there, though. He lambasted Israel‘s proclamation that the nation will potentially attack Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Jewish Daily Forward reports. As he has done in the past, the fiery leader reiterated his claim that Iran’s nuclear ambitions are peaceful in nature and that there is nothing sinister at play. ...

read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ahmadinejad-israel-has-no-historical-roots-in-the-middle-east-will-be-eliminated/

2012/9/25 11:19Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Shall we pray for Ahmadinejad TODAY ?

Acts 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
Acts 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
Acts 8:2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
Acts 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Acts 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

It is VERY LIKELY that many of the early church saints were praying for Saul that his eyes would be open.

Here is a website where several others are sharing the burden to pray for such terrorists as Saul was: https://atfp.org/

We are to pray for people in authority ... good, bad, or indifferent, evil or benevolent:

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

2012/9/25 11:29Profile

Re:

Sure. Why not pray he have a vision of Jesus and be converted. Many Persians are coming to Christ through dreams and visions of Jesus.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/25 16:33
Elibeth

Re: Shall we pray for Ahmadinejad ? TODAY

Thank you for your response,Greg,

Lorddoitagain,..the scriptures you took the time to share is so helpful in clarifying the need and examples ....It is not His will that any perish,but that all come to repentance.Paul is such a good example of what God can do for opening the eyes of a blind man....Thank you.

Bearmaster,,We know there is nothing to hard for the Lord ,...neither is His arm shorted that it cannot save.Thank you Bearmaster.

Lord let us have great care,.... People are in need,if they do not know You.
And arin't we in need of STRONG witnesses for The Lord in this earth?
We are poor and needy ourselves,...and yet we are rich inHim.
Thank You Lord !

Bless you all,
Elizabeth

2012/9/25 22:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy