SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : When his creation chose to rebel, God revealed his plan for salvation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Coolwater

When his creation chose to rebel, God revealed his plan for salvation

God the Creator
September 24, 2012 @ 8:02pm

He placed one scoop of clay upon another until a form lay lifeless on the ground....

All were silent as the Creator reached in himself and removed something yet unseen. "It's called 'choice'.

Creation stood in silence and gazed upon the lifeless form.

An angel spoke, "But what if he..." "What if he chooses not to love? the Creator finished.

Unbound by today, God and the angel walked into the realm of tomorrow....

The angel gasped at what he saw. Spontaneous love. Voluntary devotion. Never had he seen such filth. Rotten hearts. Ruptured promises. Forgotten loyalties...

The Creator walked on in time, further and further into the future, until he stood by a tree. A tree that would be fashioned into a cradle. Even then he could smell the hay taht would surround him....

"Wouldn't it be easier to not plant the seed? Wouldn't it be easier to not give the choice"? "It would". the Creator spoke slowly. "But to remove the choice is to remove the love".

....They stepped into the Garden again. The Maker looked earnestly at the clay creation. A monsoon of love swelled up within him. He had died for the creation before he had made him. God's form bent over the sculptured face and breathed. Dust stirred on the lips of the new one. The chest rose, cracking the red mud. The cheeks fleshened. A finger moved. And an eye opened.

But more incredible than the moving of the flesh was the stirring of the spirit. Those who could see the unseen gasped.

Perhaps it was the wind who said it first. Perhaps what the star saw that moment is what he made it blik ever since. Maybe it was left to an angel to whisper it:

"It looks like...it appears so much like...It is him!"

The angel wasn't speaking of the face, the features, or the body. He was looking inside-at the soul.

"It's eternal!" gasped another.

Within the man, God had placed a divine seed. A seed of his self. The God of might had created earth's mightiest. The Creator had created, not a creature, but another creator.

2012/9/24 21:24Profile
arkp

Re: When his creation chose to rebel, God revealed his plan for salvation

Coolwater,

This was so lovely. I will pray for you 1Sam 12:23, i will pray with the Spirit, and i will pray with understanding 1Cor 14:15. I will pray that thy faith fail not Luk 22:32. In the morning will i direct my prayer Psalm 5:3, not only in the morning, in the evening, in the morning, and at noon will i pray for you Psalm 55:17. The sacrifices of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is his delight Pro 15:8. I will pray as the priest and the Le vites prayed, in hopes that as there voice was heard mine will be heard as it comes up to his dwelling place, even unto heaven. 2 Chronicles 30:27. I will pray to thy Father which is in secret, and the Father which is in secret shall reward thee openely.

2012/9/25 7:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy