SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : ADOPT A TERRORIST FOR PRAYER

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

ADOPT A TERRORIST FOR PRAYER

I ran across this very interesting website encouraging Christians to join in prayer for terrorists.

https://atfp.org/

Many muslims have been saved by their own personal dreams and visions of Jesus.

http://www.morethandreams.org/index.html

THANK THE LORD for what HE is doing. He answers prayer!

2012/9/24 17:37Profile
proudpapa

Re: ADOPT A TERRORIST FOR PRAYER

Hi Lordoitagain,

RE: Lordoitagain wrote // Many muslims have been saved by their own personal dreams and visions of Jesus.//

I have heard of that several times with muslims,
I met an Ex Mormon that in deep prayer was converted by a vision and left the Mormon church

2012/9/24 23:02Profile

Re:

Looks like we need to pray both Obama and Romney have a vision of Jesus. One is a Moslem. The other a Mormon.

Bearmaster

2012/9/25 0:00
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

GLORY TO GOD! It is SO ... well there just are not words to describe ... the greatness ... how unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out. I stand in awe as David in Psalm 8. When I consider the heavens the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars ... WHAT is man??? Why does He even bother to deal with us? OHHH But HOW WONDERFUL that He does! He reveals Himself to individuals in such a precious loving way that we would rather suffer persecution and death than to deny Him.

ALL glory to Him! May there be MANY more Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists, "Christians" and many more who come to REALLY know Him personally and get released from dead religion.

2012/9/25 0:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy