SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Chick-fil-A's Dan Cathy: We have made no concessions

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Chick-fil-A's Dan Cathy: We have made no concessions

Following reports that Chick-fil-A had agreed to stop funding certain traditional family groups in order to get approval for a new Chicago restaurant, company President Dan Cathy said Friday the restaurant made no concessions and "we remain true to who we are."

Cathy's statement, posted on Mike Huckabee's website, came one day after the company released its own statement saying that its corporate giving has "been mischaracterized" for many months and that it will continue to fund programs that "strengthen and enrich marriages."

Said Cathy, "There continues to be erroneous implications in the media that Chick-fil-A changed our practices and priorities in order to obtain permission for a new restaurant in Chicago. That is incorrect. Chick-fil-A made no such concessions, and we remain true to who we are and who we have been." ...

read more: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=38756

2012/9/22 12:01Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Chick-fil-A's Dan Cathy: We have made no concessions

Praise the LORD!

I had heard those reports and wondered sadly if they did cave in to popular pressure to compromise.

Deeply appreciate you posting this update, Greg.

2012/9/22 12:34Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thanks for posting this, Brother Greg. I actually called Chick-fil-A a couple of days ago, and the person on the phone told me something very similar.

2012/9/22 14:29Profile
proudpapa

Re: Chick-fil-A's Dan Cathy: We have made no concessions

Thanky ou Brother Greg for posting this, it is such a relief to read.

2012/9/22 21:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy