White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Need Prayer for my daughter

Praying

WS

2012/9/21 22:57Profile
romanchog

Dear Heavenly Father: Please open the eyes of this child, draw her to you, and open her heart to Christ. Destroy all of the enemies in her life, bring her to her knees in worship before you. Save this child Lord! Also Lord give peace to her parents that Your hand is upon her life, and if there is anything in their lives that needs repenting, lead them to repentance. Make this family whole, that they may worship You together in Spirit and in Truth. In Jesus precious Name. Amen.

2012/9/21 23:31Profile

I agree in prayer with these together, Father, that you bring this straying lamb home. Bring her to the end of herself and may she cry out in her hurt and shame for cleansing and new life. In Jesus Precious Name

2012/9/22 0:56
Fiat

Prayer for Brianna

Oh Jesus help me to save the soul of Brianna.

By Your grace help her to see the truth of Your existence.

Bring her to Your Sacred heart and open her eyes to Your Love and Mercy.

Save her from the fires of Hell and through my prayers have Mercy on her soul. Amen.

With Love,
Fiat

2012/9/22 8:51Profile
mama27

Re: Prayer for Brianna

I have been praying for your daughter, Lee, since you first asked some weeks ago.....I agree in prayer with the others here for her soul.....and be sure God is doing a great work in you as well thru this trial.....GOD BLESS YOU!!!

2012/9/22 9:30Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying, dear sister.

2012/9/22 14:33Profile
EAGLEFLYING

FATHER GOD,,
Thank you for your word that does not come back void. Father thankyou that you said in Proverbs 22:6 that if we train our children when they are young they will not depart when they are old..Father arrest this girl, I apply the BLOOD of JESUS over her mind and I take authority over the principality of pharmakea and command it to loose her. I pray your warring angels will surround her and Father that she would loose the desire for drugs and alcohol. Father break the ungodly soul ties she is involved in and give her a damascus road experience. Father thank you that you knocked the Apostle Paul off of his high horse on that damascus road.. Knock her off Father and all theother prodigals that have walked into the enemies camp. Father protect them and send them back give this girl a damascus road experience and all theother children that were trained when they were young to know you and bring them back now that they are old.I thank you that your word does not come back void Isa 55.. IN JESUS name. AMEN!

2012/10/2 22:25Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you for praying for my daughter, she is doing much better. She has been staying at home but she is still smoking weed. Please continue to pray that she will leave the week alone. God bless each of you.

2012/10/6 4:33Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Lee,

What does she do after she smokes the weed? Does she read? Does she like to talk? Does she just sit and day dream? When under the influence of weed the mind is open to influences. Try to steer her away from watching TV at those times, if you can. Perhaps you could cultivate her mind during these periods. Play soothing classical music. Speak to her of good times that have been shared by the family, or if there have been no good times, speak of looking forward to being able to be closer. Serve her tasty treats, always a favorite with weed users but possibly a tool to open communication now. If possible avoid sad discussions and just speak to the little girl that is still somewhere in there. Pray for the Holy Ghost to guide you as you speak with her.

When she was very young, did she like you to brush her hair? Do it now, no need to talk, just touch and pray silently while you do it.

I will be praying for you both.

2012/10/6 9:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy