SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Only 14 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Only 14 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Saints,

Only 14 days left until the live conference on persecution in Atlanta, GA, tell others, share this with friends and consider registering - http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

Please be in prayer about this event, share it with others and consider joining in person.

If Attending In Person in Lilburn, GA

You can attend the event in person in Lilburn, GA (a suburb of Atlanta, GA) or in any of the Simulcast Locations where the conference will be shown on a video screen. The address for the live event broadcast location is: First Baptist Church of Lilburn - 285 Main Street, Lilburn, Georgia 30047, USA.
Recommended Hotel: Hampton Inn Suites Duluth Atlanta CALL TODAY: 770-931-9800 (1725 Pineland Rd, Duluth, GA, 30096) SPECIAL RATE: $79 per night (double room) mention: SERMONINDEX to get the discounted rate for Oct 5-6th. (cut off date: September 28th)

There is still room at the hotel if you are looking to secure this cheaper pricing for the Oct 5-6th range.

There will be a live webcast link on SermonIndex.net during the time of the event Oct 5-6th.

2012/9/21 11:41Profile

Re: Only 14 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Greg do you know if the live webcast can be viewed though an android handset?

Bearnaster.

2012/9/21 12:02
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother,

Yes I believe all mobile devices will be able to access the live video stream: http://www.sermonaudio.com/event_details.asp?EventID=ma716122092

There will be a clear link also on SermonIndex.net on the top left of every page to show if the webcast is live or not.

2012/9/21 13:04Profile

Re: Only 14 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

I am planning to virtually attend, and when I tried to "save the date," it required being a member.

Do you know if I need to purchase a subscription on SermonAudio.com to stream the conference?

Thank you.

2012/9/21 13:31
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"Do you know if I need to purchase a subscription on SermonAudio.com to stream the conference?"

to save the date on SermonAudio is just a luxury service they give, to watch the webcast is free. If you register it is simply giving them your email for their newsletter in trade for using their site for free.

The live link for the webcast will be on SermonIndex.net on the top left of the side it will go red when the webcast is live.

2012/9/21 14:08Profile

Re:

Thank you, Greg - I scheduled my work week so I will be home both evenings! Just wanted to make I had all my ducks in a row.

2012/9/21 15:22

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy