SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need prayer in large amounts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Need prayer in large amounts

Today I am in serious need of prayer, the situation I'm in is over my head and I don't know how to handle this situation other than frustration and anger.

Typing this out has helped a bit knowing people will be praying and getting it out of my mind but I am seriously at a loss.

God Bless,
Matthew

2012/9/20 16:14Profile
mama27

Re: Need prayer in large amounts

I will pray for grace and wisdom and peace and walking in the Spirit....anything more specific to help us in praying??

I am SO SORRY for all your hurt, but I probably wouldn't be saying that if you were on the other side of it, for "when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold"....

2012/9/20 16:29Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

As specific as I can be without offending people, problems with my ex like big problems...the inadaquecy of protecting my children, and her life choices completely screwing them up in the head.

2012/9/20 16:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
As specific as I can be without offending people, problems with my ex like big problems...the inadaquecy of protecting my children, and her life choices completely screwing them up in the head.

May God give you grace to express God's love in this situation. God can and will bring good out of this as you allow Him dear brother. My prayers are with you, no matter how hard the situation we have God as our end goal, eternity is much more important than time on this earth.

But I do feel your sorrow over all of this, God be with you.

2012/9/20 17:09Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

I am praying, Matthew.

2012/9/20 20:20Profile
learn

Matthew,

Sorry for what you are going through. God knows and He certainly cares for you. It seems that everytime when I am able to pray for people, your username keeps appearing in my mind, so I've been praying for you too.

2012/9/21 4:05Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Thank you all for your prayers! Somedays are harder than some but I survived yesterday and today I'm in a good mood and while I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel I know it exsist and I need to keep pressing on.

2012/9/21 11:56Profile

Praying for you

Brother mguldner,

Your beautiful song 'For the Broken Pieces', is
God's precious word to you...You are the apple of his
eye. He is with you. Keep your eyes fixed on Him in
the storm. Words seem empty sometimes, but you know
the Spirit behind them is true reality.
Also praying for you to stay the course, stand firm, do not give in to the lies of the enemy. Walk in the truth of His Word,not in your emotions.
In Christ
lesmanto

2012/10/1 19:04
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

Dear Brother Matthew,

As I was reading your post for your prayer request, the Spirit moved on me to pray for you. He caused me to feel sorrow for your situation and I pray that this is encouraging to you, because as the Body of Christ is interceding on your behalf, I could just see how much God really loves you. The Spirit of Christ dwells within you brother and your Father in heaven knows your pain. Not only does He care for you, He weeps over you in love. Dear Brother, He weeps with you in your time of pain and trial. Recently, I had went through a broken friendship with a brother in Christ. I know the fears, I know your pain, I know you are confused at the moment. And yes, there are times where it seems as though the pain and the suffering will never end and it is a hopeless dead end. I want to let you know that I will be praying for you by God's grace, that you will come out victoriously; a great testimony unto His glory!

My words of encouragement to you Dear Brother are these:

In every trial, tribulation, loss, and struggle, God uses all these things to bring us to the end of ourselves, so that we will trust in NOTHING ELSE, but rest upon Christ and Christ alone, not only for our salvation, but for everything. He is our everything. It will not be you overcoming this trial, it will solely be Christ who overcomes for you. If He endured the Cross under the wrath of Almighty God, He is more than willing and able to carry out His life in and through you with the Power of His Resurrection. Rest upon Christ, "casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).

"Cast your burden on the Lord,
and he will sustain you;
he will never permit
the righteous to be moved." (Psalm 55:22)

God allows suffering in our lives for a reason. One of which is that in our loss of things that are temporary, we begin to realize that the things of this world are fading away. On this earth, nothing is stable nor eternal. Everything will burn to dust on the day of judgment. He wants to set your eyes on eternity Brother Matthew. He desires you to abide in Him, so that in the midst of loss, you will still be satisfied in Him, as John Piper puts it. He desires you to put your trust in Christ, the One who never wavers in His love for you. Though everybody on this earth may hate you and turn their backs on you, Christ will never leave you nor forsake you. He loves you just as you are. Simply come to Him as you are and rest upon His gentle hands.

"I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name,
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand,
All other ground in sinking sand"

Seek God and His love for you. His love for you will be the only thing that wipes out every form of darkness, sin, guilt, fear, cowardice, confusion, or anything else that you may be going through in your life.

May God bless you in your time of trial. I pray that God gives you greater and greater revelations of Christ and His love into your heart, so that you will glory in Him and Him alone for what He has done for you. God bless you brother. God help me to pray for your children and your ex-wife as well. May God save her soul and deliver your children for the glory of His name! Father, be a mighty testimony in my Brother Matthew's life.

God help us all....

Your Servant in Jesus' Name,

- Michael Liao

2012/10/2 1:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy