SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Times Square Church special 3 day fast services (sept 16-18)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Times Square Church special 3 day fast services (sept 16-18)

All the below services are in EST and live here: http://stream.tscnyc.ws

If you are as concerned as we are about the future of our city and our country, we invite you to pray and fast with us. We will be praying for God to heal our land. To give us courage to stand for the testimony of Christ in our city and our nation. We are believing Him for an awakening that will turn the hearts of the people back to God.

Pastor Carter will be talking about the fast on his weekly spot on 1010 WINS radio. We are hoping many more will pray with us to see God move in New York City and in our nation.

You are free to choose how much or how little you will fast, as long as you set aside time every day for prayer.

Prayer Services
Sunday, September 16 10:00AM
3:00PM
6:00PM
Monday, September 17 7:00PM
Tuesday, September 18 7:00PM

On Monday, September 17, the Education Annex will open at 1:00PM for people who want to pray. The Sanctuary will open at 5:00PM. Parking will be available beginning at 5:00PM. There will NOT be childcare during the Monday prayer service.

On Tuesday, September 18, Room 201 of the Education Annex will open at 1:00PM for those who want to pray, and the sanctuary will open at 5:00PM. Childcare WILL be available during the prayer service.

2012/9/16 12:31Profile
mama27

Re: Times Square Church special 3 day fast services (sept 16-18)

I am joining in with prayer and fasting...I hope there are many more on this site who will do so....to GOD be the glory!!

(I am not trying to put myself up, I am a weak Christian...just trying to urge others to fervently pray)

2012/9/16 12:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy