SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Adieu - and God's blessings!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roadsign

Adieu - and God's blessings!

Through much praying it has become clear that, for me, this blessed season on the SI community must come to a close ..... at least for now.

My dialogues with many of you here over the past years have been enriching - always used by God for growth and challenge. And now it is time to enter new challenges.

Over recent months God has been drawing me into the theme of forgiveness - as a way of life - that is, the way of holiness. This is a call to embrace God's forgiveness through Christ and be his ministers of forgiveness and reconciliation in a troubled hurting world (and church too)- where so many are at odds and alienated from each other. (2 Cor. 5:16-22; Col. 3:13)

Where this vision of hope takes me, only God knows.

May God bless each of you as you seek his Kingdom.

Diane

2012/9/15 13:11Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Adieu - and God's blessings!

Your point of view will be missed by me and others!!

God bless you,
Lisa

2012/9/15 14:01Profile
Compton

Re:

Bye for now Diane,

Hopefully you know you are always welcome to stop by now and then:)

Mike

2012/9/16 19:45Profile
mama27

Re:

I haven't known you well, Diane, but I have admired your ability to put spiritual truth into words....I don't have that gift, I just have a passionate heart...God needs all of us though....I hope you don't stay away long b/c there are sure a lot of people leaving, and they have started to feel like family to me.....God bless you!

2012/9/16 19:55Profile
roadsign

Re:

Thank you for all your kind comments. Yes, each person here is a precious gift from God. I admit, stepping aside from the “family” feels like a sad loss. I trust that I will return some day – with fuller love, fuller faith, and fuller grace.

God bless you all!!!

Diane

2012/9/18 9:12Profile

You be missed....I'll be wavin' over by the East Gate....

You have always been a blessing to me, and real with your faith.....and in my book, you will be missed.

We need the spiritual sister like you to even out some of the testosterone and chauvinistic application to submission and authority, which you always seemed to accomplish with grace and humility.....and there-in lies your power.

Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord."

We are one body. See you soon. I'll be waving over at the East Gate..Tom

2012/9/18 9:41

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy