SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : A testimony of the power of God through the Holy Spirit to deliver sinners

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bllwue

South Sudan

A testimony of the power of God through the Holy Spirit to deliver sinners

I am bulelwa beku,23 years of age.I am a born again Christian.I had not been born again for a long time though I was a christian because I had prayed the prayer to be saved.I never had any hatred for sin and I also never had a zeal for Christ.My passions and interests were still worldly,the music I listened to was the same as that Id listened to.My mind had never been renewed nor was I regenerated.My aunt thought of me to be saved but in all honesty now that I look back I never was.The prayer I prayed did not show me a reality of what I really was and my need for a Saviour.long story short I finally got born again after a continuous string of sins.A friend of mine who I strongly believe was sent by God kept sending me sermons,suggesting people like Mr Ravenhill,Wilkerson,Washer.I read and watched them daily,I noticed I had never heard any of the things the preached.One morning by the grace and mercy of God through His power I got born again,I was in my room crying painfully for God to forgive all my sins,I will never forget that day.I prayed like never before,weeping without ceasing,I told God all my sins and I mean all.I realised I was a huge hypocrite that shamed the name of Jesus by going around telling people im saved when my life was not evidence of such.From that day onwards I developed a new love for God,I had an amazing interest in the bible which Id never had before.I just wanted to tell everyone I met about this merciful Saviour,which I had never had a love for before.I repented whole heartedly and I felt a huge change in me.

2012/9/14 3:42Profile

Re: Your Salvation. Praise God!

Sister Bulelwa what a wonderful testimony. Praise God for your life and the new beginning which God has given you in Christ Jesus. May the Lord bless you and provide for you in your every need.

2012/9/14 3:54
Jeremy221

Re:

Welcome brother Bulelwa Beka! I would like to give you a hug from the joy of hearing your testimony but that will have to wait until the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

Your intro thread does not have a title so other people will have difficulty viewing it. To change that you will need to do as follows. In the top right corner of your first post there are two links that "Reply" and "Edit." Click on the "Edit" one. You will now be able to change what you wrote or the title of the thread. Click in "Subject" text box and enter a title. When you are finished click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Welcome brother!

Edit: Edited for accuracy

2012/9/14 3:54Profile
bllwue

South Sudan

Re:

Thank you brother Jeremy.I am a she by the way praise God :) :).Thank you for the correction,I will insert the title immediately.God bless you.

2012/9/14 4:24Profile
bllwue

South Sudan

Re:

Thank you,God bless you for the wonderful welcoming into the family of Christ.I do hope we will help each other with advice,support in prayer,fellowship,regardless of me being in South Africa :D.God bless.

2012/9/14 4:28Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

Welcome!

2012/9/14 4:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy