Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings From Lindale, Texas

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
eMissionary

Lindale, Texas

Re:

Wow a fellow Lindaleite! Are you out at one of the ministries in Garden Valley, you must be because there isnt anything else out there :) I work in Prison ministry around East Texas, we also have a large ministry here in lindale where inmates can parole to and go through a 12 month discipleship school. We should get together sometime. 8-)

2005/2/23 22:02Profile

Re:

Hey,

Yea I'm here at Teen Mania. Prison ministry is awesome. A Christian came into the prison I was held at once and shared his testimony and convinced me I needed to get saved. He had a huge role in my conversion.

If you ever need a guest speaker or something to share with the inmates I would love to give my testimony. You can read or listen to my testimony on my site. Hope we can connect sometime

2005/2/23 22:09
eMissionary

Lindale, Texas

Re:

Are you part of their 'Honor Academy' or any of their schools? Also, are you attending a church in this area. I will look into opportunities for you to speak at the ministry. I myself came to know the Lord while being locked up as a youth as well.

2005/2/23 22:18Profile

Re:

I was involved in the Honor Academy two years ago. This year Mr Luce has been mentoring me for public speaking so I've been traveling around and preaching at different places.

2005/2/23 22:49
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This year Mr Luce has been mentoring me for public speaking so I've been traveling around and preaching at different places.

Yes I totally recommend this dear brother in the faith. He really has a heart for the lost and I have been blessed when he has shared with me this burden.

If you want to hear some of this brothers messages they are on SI here:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=345]Jesse Morrel[/url]

2005/3/1 14:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy