SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : All the Kings Horses

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

All the Kings Horses

I wrote this song/poem a few weeks ago. My inspiration was my sister who gave her life to Jesus six weeks ago at the age of 49. She had been ravaged by drugs and alcohol over 12 years. I thought back to a vision that I had many years ago about my own life. In the vision there was a clay jar and it was thrown to the ground and it shattered. In the vision I could see there was still some fairly large pieces left so these pieces were picked up and thrown down. This was done three times in all until there was only ” ten thousand,” small pieces. Humanly speaking this could not be put back together again. Then in the vision I saw an older man, I could not really see His face but he had spectacles at the end of His nose and he was taking each tiny fragment, and with skills that only He had, He was putting the pieces back together again. As soon as I wrote it I put it on Facebook and less than five minutes later a sister in Christ saw it in Scotland and contacted me and asked me if she could put music to this and make a song out of it, she told me that she already had the melody that the Lord had laid on her heart. So, if you read this and listen to the song, please know that no matter how broken you are, there is a God in heaven that loves you, so much so that He sent His beloved Son to die for you. You can be put back together again, there is hope for you, your hope lies in the Lord Jesus............bro Frank

http://youtu.be/yjwdzKqUCoI

2012/9/13 0:21

Re: All the Kings Horses

Great song. A real blessing. Thank you.

2012/9/13 3:22
browny

LOVE IT!!!

BLESS you brother, thank you for sharing.

browny

2012/9/13 4:21Profile
MaryJane

Dear Brother
This is such a moving song especially knowing the story behind it. Praise GOD for your sister coming to know JESUS. You have a wonderful gift in your words and I only pray that as more lost people read them and hear them the Holy Spirit would touch their hearts and they come running to JESUS. I know I have been blessed on many occasions to read what GOD gives you to share with us all.

Thank you.

God bless
mj

2012/9/13 7:44Profile
mama27

Re:

This is beautiful, Bro Frank...it represents my family...my children who were raised up to be warriors for the Kingdom...I have known for some time that it can only be God Who puts us together again...Thank you so much for sharing with us here what the Lord has given you.....and praise Him for restoring your sister!

2012/9/13 9:38Profile

Re:

Thank you for the kind replies. This is one of the more " simple," pieces that I have written, but I knew when writing it that there was some beauty in the simplicity. My prayer is that thousands of people all over the world will hear this song and know and discover the simple Gospel message that the Lord has come to heal the broken-hearted and that in Him alone is there hope..............bro Frank

2012/9/13 10:02

Re:

HI Mama, this hope that is in us for our families is the light and the life of men. My mother prayed for 33 years for the salvation of her daughter, she prayed for 20 years for me, and is now in her 34th year of praying for my younger brother who is a heroin addict currently on the methadone program in Scotland and who has spent 13 years in prison. This faithful praying of mothers can never be underestimated, there is such power in the faithfulness of mothers to their children. Be blessed today sister as we look forward to the wholeness of your family............bro Frank

2012/9/13 14:36
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Powerful.

2012/9/13 14:58Profile
mama27

Re:

Thanks Bro Frank, for your kind and (almost) encouraging words....I say almost, b/c I have been at this only 5 years or so....34 years sounds to be FOREVER!!! Bless your mama! Please tell her! Could use prayer tonite - our younger son has been staying out all night(s) recently...we need wisdom when he comes home tonite on how to handle it....Yes - looking to the day when God restores the years the locusts have eaten....God bless you!

2012/9/13 16:28Profile

I am redeemed!

Coming from the most shattered and devastated lives, and yet redeemed, I listened to this song and wept over His goodness.

Thank-you Frank. [ I posted it on Facebook by the way, with your name...1000+ friends..]. This is so sweet.

2012/9/13 17:00

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy