SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Only 22 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Only 22 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

Saints,

Only 22 days left until the live conference on persecution in Atlanta, GA, tell others, share this with friends and consider registering - http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

Please be in prayer about this event, share it with others and consider joining in person.

If Attending In Person in Lilburn, GA

You can attend the event in person in Lilburn, GA (a suburb of Atlanta, GA) or in any of the Simulcast Locations where the conference will be shown on a video screen. The address for the live event broadcast location is: First Baptist Church of Lilburn - 285 Main Street, Lilburn, Georgia 30047, USA.
Recommended Hotel: Hampton Inn Suites Duluth Atlanta CALL TODAY: 770-931-9800 (1725 Pineland Rd, Duluth, GA, 30096) SPECIAL RATE: $79 per night (double room) mention: SERMONINDEX to get the discounted rate for Oct 5-6th. (cut off date: September 28th)

There will be a live webcast link on SermonIndex.net during the time of the event Oct 5-6th.

2012/9/12 22:18Profile
browny

Re: Only 22 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

There will be a live webcast link on SermonIndex.net during the time of the event Oct 5-6th.

So glad this is posible brother Greg.

Last conference I listened, did not get much sleep those day's..:-) (night-time in my countly)
and it was such a great blessing.

Will be praying for this conference.

Shalom,
browny

2012/9/13 4:26Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Only 22 days left until the free SI conference on persecution - Atlanta, GA

I'll be praying with you about this. May the Lord keep us soberminded so that we all may approach the Throne for Grace in this time of need.

2012/9/13 5:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'll be praying with you about this. May the Lord keep us soberminded so that we all may approach the Throne for Grace in this time of need.

Amen brother. Thank you for both of your replies. We are exciting in what the Lord is going to be doing for His glory. May He have the pre-emience in all things.

hope to see some of the saints on SI at the event.

2012/9/13 14:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy